Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | wispi's accents
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@wispi Can you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
@wispi Can you add me to your pinglist please? ^^
8wF4Uc8.png
@wispi

Welcome back to FR, I love your new skins and accents! You commented that your style had changed, does that mean this lovely skin will never get printed? I was so excited for it and wonder if in the future you'd consider that idea again in your new style.

Do not worry if not, I was only wondering and could I be on your general pinglist as I look forward to seeing your new work.
@wispi

Welcome back to FR, I love your new skins and accents! You commented that your style had changed, does that mean this lovely skin will never get printed? I was so excited for it and wonder if in the future you'd consider that idea again in your new style.

Do not worry if not, I was only wondering and could I be on your general pinglist as I look forward to seeing your new work.
B6-D49277-C650-41-E8-A1-CF-116-C1-B71-F845.png
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist please? <3
I'd love to be added to your general pinglist please? <3
nature_small.png under construction
@wispi
Gorgeous works! :o
I would love to be added to the pinglist.
@wispi
Gorgeous works! :o
I would love to be added to the pinglist.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@wispi Could you add me to your general pinglist please?

Also can I ask whether you might by any chance have any spare copies of Depths still? I have just discovered it and think it's very beautiful :) If not, if you ever reprint it I'd love to be on the pinglist for that.

Thanks ^-^
@wispi Could you add me to your general pinglist please?

Also can I ask whether you might by any chance have any spare copies of Depths still? I have just discovered it and think it's very beautiful :) If not, if you ever reprint it I'd love to be on the pinglist for that.

Thanks ^-^
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@wispi: Could I be added to your ping list please? ^ ^

//Edit: I didn't check the latest post prior to posting, so I'm extremely sorry if I necro-ed your thread. >.<;
@wispi: Could I be added to your ping list please? ^ ^

//Edit: I didn't check the latest post prior to posting, so I'm extremely sorry if I necro-ed your thread. >.<;
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@wispi May I please be placed on your general pinglist?
@wispi May I please be placed on your general pinglist?
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@wispi Could I please be added to your general pinglist? thanks!!;v;
@wispi Could I please be added to your general pinglist? thanks!!;v;
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@wispi Id love to be on your pinglist please! You wouldn't happen to have any copies of your fay series would you?
@wispi Id love to be on your pinglist please! You wouldn't happen to have any copies of your fay series would you?
8HH30Ku.png
please add me to your general pinglist :)
please add me to your general pinglist :)
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20