Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | wispi's accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@concept @Noodlesper
got you guys down! thanks so much! you can either pay now or wait till it comes in. :) either way works for me!

@klee
do you mean the general pinglist? if so I can absolutely add you to that! just wanted to make sure haha! and no, these accents aren't technically limited, though I'm super busy irl and it will likely be a long time before i'm bothered to release them again haha

@Johan
most definitely yes! flowers are like my favorite thing to draw haha. I could put you down on my general pinglist if you want to see future things?

@saltyscone
absolutely! i'll put you down. :)
@concept @Noodlesper
got you guys down! thanks so much! you can either pay now or wait till it comes in. :) either way works for me!

@klee
do you mean the general pinglist? if so I can absolutely add you to that! just wanted to make sure haha! and no, these accents aren't technically limited, though I'm super busy irl and it will likely be a long time before i'm bothered to release them again haha

@Johan
most definitely yes! flowers are like my favorite thing to draw haha. I could put you down on my general pinglist if you want to see future things?

@saltyscone
absolutely! i'll put you down. :)
@wispi
A slot for Lightspun Fay please! Also I would love to be on your general pinglist.
@wispi
A slot for Lightspun Fay please! Also I would love to be on your general pinglist.
yHVNH4X.png
@wispi Ahh sorry that wasn't clear- yes general pinglist please! phew thank god its not limited I'm tight on budget right now and I'd love a copy later when I can afford XD
@wispi Ahh sorry that wasn't clear- yes general pinglist please! phew thank god its not limited I'm tight on budget right now and I'd love a copy later when I can afford XD
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Artemis
Got you down! Thanks so much. Feel free to pay now or later once the accent comes in! Either way is fine with me. :)
@Artemis
Got you down! Thanks so much. Feel free to pay now or later once the accent comes in! Either way is fine with me. :)
A slot for lightspun fay please! And I'd like to be on the pinglist.
A slot for lightspun fay please! And I'd like to be on the pinglist.
mooncakefestival
FR + 16
ygWzlbs.pngUFUmX1W.pngE3sjxsi.pnguJuXpVk.png
bQRqVp4.png
Could i get one of each treasure slots please?
Could i get one of each treasure slots please?
@klee
Haha gotcha! Alright I'll put you down then. :) Thanks a bunch!

@mooncakefestival
Sounds great! I put you down for lightspun and I put you on the pinglist as well. Feel free to pay now or later when the accent comes in. :) Either way works for me!
@klee
Haha gotcha! Alright I'll put you down then. :) Thanks a bunch!

@mooncakefestival
Sounds great! I put you down for lightspun and I put you on the pinglist as well. Feel free to pay now or later when the accent comes in. :) Either way works for me!
@wispi thanks! I'll pay when it comes in. Also, are your treasure slots limited? I forgot to mention I'd prefer to pay in treasure. If only gem slots are left tho that's okay too :D
@wispi thanks! I'll pay when it comes in. Also, are your treasure slots limited? I forgot to mention I'd prefer to pay in treasure. If only gem slots are left tho that's okay too :D
mooncakefestival
FR + 16
ygWzlbs.pngUFUmX1W.pngE3sjxsi.pnguJuXpVk.png
bQRqVp4.png
@wispi Please add me to your general pinglist thread! Thank you in advance :>
@wispi Please add me to your general pinglist thread! Thank you in advance :>
79026279_w2VMGEmYzwnnL1n.png
@wispi

Hi, could I get a treasure slot for both, and be on your general pinglist?
@wispi

Hi, could I get a treasure slot for both, and be on your general pinglist?
DVr1T7u.gifbUmF9X7.pngWCVwANe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20