Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 869 870
@Tiriea Sorry for the late reply, I dont mind the keyword being changed to markings. Its exactly what I was thinking of.
@Tiriea Sorry for the late reply, I dont mind the keyword being changed to markings. Its exactly what I was thinking of.
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
This is fine with me
This is fine with me
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
I'm still active :)
I'm still active :)
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Lunakitty Thank you and I've edited your entry ^^

@KairinRose Thank you c: I've removed it from your entry.

@SarcasticHawke Oh! You actually have 2 entries which I'm fairly sure conflict with each other. This can result in seeming mispings. You may wish to check in the master list which one you'd like to keep

@Lyren Thank you!
@Lunakitty Thank you and I've edited your entry ^^

@KairinRose Thank you c: I've removed it from your entry.

@SarcasticHawke Oh! You actually have 2 entries which I'm fairly sure conflict with each other. This can result in seeming mispings. You may wish to check in the master list which one you'd like to keep

@Lyren Thank you!
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Karanja I'm afraid that's not what we're asking about ^^; Please refer to the 'pattern' section of the post.
@Karanja I'm afraid that's not what we're asking about ^^; Please refer to the 'pattern' section of the post.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
WEll I don't have pattern in my keywords so I don't know why I was mentioned...
But markings is fine.
WEll I don't have pattern in my keywords so I don't know why I was mentioned...
But markings is fine.
hdUkGga.png SkdP4dm.pngQWVLgKo.png
@Karanja

If you look up your entry in the master list you'll see that you actually *do* have pattern in your entry ^^ However you also have 'no preference' which makes all other keywords moot, so I'll delete the rest of them later.
@Karanja

If you look up your entry in the master list you'll see that you actually *do* have pattern in your entry ^^ However you also have 'no preference' which makes all other keywords moot, so I'll delete the rest of them later.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
I've just changed my username from Valkea to this one. Could I have someone edit it for me in the pinglists? Please and thank you! ^u^
I've just changed my username from Valkea to this one. Could I have someone edit it for me in the pinglists? Please and thank you! ^u^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Iniga Done ^^
@Iniga Done ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea yep, I'd like to keep that! It's vague because I like seeing lanterns on anything :D
@Tiriea yep, I'd like to keep that! It's vague because I like seeing lanterns on anything :D
BxBQmgK.png
This text was written in invisible ink, ooooo~ I hope you have a great day!

fg6G1CJ.pngWKtl2lb.png
eq6zQ9M.png
EiPW4qT.png
kCHWEjf.png
szgtV0Q.png
4SzSxLW.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 869 870