Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 869 870
No, I don't have any links, I don't save pings.
No, I don't have any links, I don't save pings.
hey there! could please be removed from all pinglists so i can resubmit? (:
hey there! could please be removed from all pinglists so i can resubmit? (:
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
@Slaytheist
Of course! I've removed your entry c:

@Winterdreary
Unfortunately, I can't really determine what may have happened without seeing the misping(s). Feel free to PM me links any future mispings if you get them though ^^
@Slaytheist
Of course! I've removed your entry c:

@Winterdreary
Unfortunately, I can't really determine what may have happened without seeing the misping(s). Feel free to PM me links any future mispings if you get them though ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
thank you!
thank you!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
I would like to be removed from all lists, please!

I might resubmit a form later on, when I actually have the means to afford anything and everything I get pinged for, lol.
honestly, why did I sign up for Gasp? To torture myself?? I'm so poor.
I would like to be removed from all lists, please!

I might resubmit a form later on, when I actually have the means to afford anything and everything I get pinged for, lol.
honestly, why did I sign up for Gasp? To torture myself?? I'm so poor.
q71Kifl.png o_o
maocifer || 227254

sack of meat haphazardly
controlled by dumdum goblin
brain ... with a wishlist
[quote name="Starrlight" date="2019-10-14 18:48:15" ] @/Reefknot Hm, that's odd! The link on the front post is up-to-date. If it's alright with you, I'd like to sort out what happened ^^ Did you by any chance "prep" pinglists beforehand, or have the pinglist creation site open for a good while before you made the pinglist? If not, could you please PM me the name of the user who was mispinged and a redo of the pinglist you made (same breed, keywords, etc)? [/quote] So you never sorted this out then? The mispinged user was me, amongst others. And it keeps happening.
Starrlight wrote on 2019-10-14 18:48:15:
@/Reefknot
Hm, that's odd! The link on the front post is up-to-date. If it's alright with you, I'd like to sort out what happened ^^
Did you by any chance "prep" pinglists beforehand, or have the pinglist creation site open for a good while before you made the pinglist? If not, could you please PM me the name of the user who was mispinged and a redo of the pinglist you made (same breed, keywords, etc)?

So you never sorted this out then?
The mispinged user was me, amongst others.
And it keeps happening.
i would like to be removed from all pings please!! i'm in a bit of a $$$ drought and need to save some for projects ;;
i would like to be removed from all pings please!! i'm in a bit of a $$$ drought and need to save some for projects ;;
efe60123f8c214516ecbf4d15fc3e834.gif
I would like to change my entry!
I would like to change my entry!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
I'd appreciate being taken off pinglists for now, thanks!
I'd appreciate being taken off pinglists for now, thanks!
@maocifer @Honeyyduck @sirspiderider
All removed \o/

@Salvation
Sure thing! What would you like to be changed?

@Winterdreary
It's possible that that specific instance occurred as a result of this bug that's been recently causing a small portion of users to be pinged occasionally for a period of time after being removed. At the moment we're trying to get in contact with the coder of the GASP site to resolve that issue. Apologies for the inconvenience! It isn't necessarily the same issue for your other mispings though - I don't know enough about them to say either way ^^;
@maocifer @Honeyyduck @sirspiderider
All removed \o/

@Salvation
Sure thing! What would you like to be changed?

@Winterdreary
It's possible that that specific instance occurred as a result of this bug that's been recently causing a small portion of users to be pinged occasionally for a period of time after being removed. At the moment we're trying to get in contact with the coder of the GASP site to resolve that issue. Apologies for the inconvenience! It isn't necessarily the same issue for your other mispings though - I don't know enough about them to say either way ^^;
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 869 870