Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 869 870
Id' like to be removed from re-sell pings please
Id' like to be removed from re-sell pings please
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

I've added "resell" to your do not pings ^^
@AkaneChaan

I've added "resell" to your do not pings ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello! Could I be completely removed from the pinglists? thank you!
Hello! Could I be completely removed from the pinglists? thank you!
UnyqHqE.png
Please remove me from all pinglists I'm on! I'd like to redo my stuff ^^
Please remove me from all pinglists I'm on! I'd like to redo my stuff ^^
TlQjbxg.gif
@Kindread @coconuthead

All removed :D
@Kindread @coconuthead

All removed :D
jA0Unwf.gif
I think I accidentally put myself for multicolored things, which I don't want (even if they are pretty). How do I redo or remove that ping?
I think I accidentally put myself for multicolored things, which I don't want (even if they are pretty). How do I redo or remove that ping?
EjXcsUM.png
Hello, could I be removed from m gaoler and be added to m spiral?
Hello, could I be removed from m gaoler and be added to m spiral?
14756ff172d27164427833e073bee6e0e8bdaef0.png1255e5244d46d5a72dace96412f45d2cbd992315.png
Hey, I mistakenly thought you could update your pinglist prefs by filling the form in again so I have a second entry on the list. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I want to be taken off for resells/auctions. I'm tired of seeing month old skins being sold for double what I know the artist originally sold them for. Thanks.
Hey, I mistakenly thought you could update your pinglist prefs by filling the form in again so I have a second entry on the list. Sorry about that.

Anyway, I want to be taken off for resells/auctions. I'm tired of seeing month old skins being sold for double what I know the artist originally sold them for. Thanks.
oRU0xsF.png
@SparkleDeer
Of course! Done ^^

@RaspyBone
I'm not sure what you mean by multicolored things, but you can always check on what you've submitted by going to the master list (linked in the OP) and then using ctrl+f / cmd+f to locate your username.
You can have your entry be adjusted or removed simply by asking so in this thread (a mod will handle your request). Let me know what works best for you c:
@SparkleDeer
Of course! Done ^^

@RaspyBone
I'm not sure what you mean by multicolored things, but you can always check on what you've submitted by going to the master list (linked in the OP) and then using ctrl+f / cmd+f to locate your username.
You can have your entry be adjusted or removed simply by asking so in this thread (a mod will handle your request). Let me know what works best for you c:
jA0Unwf.gif
@Restless
No worries! Is it alright if I simply remove your older entry?
@Restless
No worries! Is it alright if I simply remove your older entry?
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 869 870