Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | <3
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 869 870
Hey, I just changed my name from MusicMiner to SaintMotel could it be changed for the pinglists? Thank you so much!
Hey, I just changed my name from MusicMiner to SaintMotel could it be changed for the pinglists? Thank you so much!
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
Hello, Could I be removed completely?
Hello, Could I be removed completely?
@Crim @SaintMotel @Nuegothy

All done c:
@Crim @SaintMotel @Nuegothy

All done c:
jA0Unwf.gif
I believe I'm on "do not ping" list for apparel-based accents, and I'd like to please be taken off that one because I'm missing ALL the Gaoler accents xD
I believe I'm on "do not ping" list for apparel-based accents, and I'd like to please be taken off that one because I'm missing ALL the Gaoler accents xD
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

@MusicalMaladies

You're not being pinged for any Gaoler accents because Gaolers weren't included in your entry in the first place. Also, "apparel" has never been in your do not pings.

I've added Gaoler M and Gaoler F to your entry C:
@MusicalMaladies

You're not being pinged for any Gaoler accents because Gaolers weren't included in your entry in the first place. Also, "apparel" has never been in your do not pings.

I've added Gaoler M and Gaoler F to your entry C:
jA0Unwf.gif
Hello! My aesthetics/interests have recently changed, is it possible to be removed from the thread so I can resubmit my form?
Hello! My aesthetics/interests have recently changed, is it possible to be removed from the thread so I can resubmit my form?
Um, I keep getting pinged even though I was removed months ago by now?????
Um, I keep getting pinged even though I was removed months ago by now?????
I changed my name recently from nyatto to Asphalt, so I would appreciate if that can be changed in the spreadsheet!
I changed my name recently from nyatto to Asphalt, so I would appreciate if that can be changed in the spreadsheet!
xLS5wIS.pngQ9gRUsY.gifvgZoLge.gifYPf9PUF.gif3c8tKMw.gifNWcd7OD.gifxLS5wIS.png
Hi! I've an enquiry, would Christmas be considered under "festivals" when choosing the attributes? Or does it only apply to festivals inside Flight Rising? Thank you!
Hi! I've an enquiry, would Christmas be considered under "festivals" when choosing the attributes? Or does it only apply to festivals inside Flight Rising? Thank you!
image.png
@ushi
Removed! c:

@Asphalt
Updated! \o/

@Winterdreary
Hm, that's odd. Could you please PM me links to the mispings that you've gotten?

@Noelene
The "festivals" keyword is intended for accents/skins related to FR festivals (I.e. festival rejects). We have a "christmas" keyword though! ^^
@ushi
Removed! c:

@Asphalt
Updated! \o/

@Winterdreary
Hm, that's odd. Could you please PM me links to the mispings that you've gotten?

@Noelene
The "festivals" keyword is intended for accents/skins related to FR festivals (I.e. festival rejects). We have a "christmas" keyword though! ^^
jA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 869 870