Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | _____G.A.S.P. v2.0_____
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 220 221
Awesome, thanks for the fast response~!
Awesome, thanks for the fast response~!
Hi, I hate to be a bother but I asked to be removed and got pinged just a minute ago for a skin sale - no worries but just wanted to make sure i was indeed taken off uwu
Hi, I hate to be a bother but I asked to be removed and got pinged just a minute ago for a skin sale - no worries but just wanted to make sure i was indeed taken off uwu
mdrb12r.png
hey, i just got a thought i've had in mind for a bit, do you think that making a new "vaporwave/outrun" tag would be a cool idea? i know for sure a few people who would use it including myself, and considering a lot of these kinda accents (vapor, outrun, synthwave etc.) have been released lately it could be easier to tag people for that specific aesthetic instead of a general "neon" "bright colors" :thinking emoji:
hey, i just got a thought i've had in mind for a bit, do you think that making a new "vaporwave/outrun" tag would be a cool idea? i know for sure a few people who would use it including myself, and considering a lot of these kinda accents (vapor, outrun, synthwave etc.) have been released lately it could be easier to tag people for that specific aesthetic instead of a general "neon" "bright colors" :thinking emoji:
zBK9gFH.pngsv4cs31.pngmtKYAIr.pngCJDLhAR.pngqLqessg.pngRaHBkgW.png
Hi, can I be removed from GASP please?
Hi, can I be removed from GASP please?
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
image0.png

Alina | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
Hey, can I be removed from GASP please?
Hey, can I be removed from GASP please?
SqnIrhs.png They/them or she/her
Call me Parrot
@grasssnake485 @Tinyparrot
Removed! c:

@kveikur
I'll get back to you on that, as soon as I check in with other mods ^^

@AstraLily
You were indeed removed from GASP. We're currently in the middle of resolving a bug that seems to occasionally result in some removed users being pinged. Apologies for the inconvenience! ^^;
@grasssnake485 @Tinyparrot
Removed! c:

@kveikur
I'll get back to you on that, as soon as I check in with other mods ^^

@AstraLily
You were indeed removed from GASP. We're currently in the middle of resolving a bug that seems to occasionally result in some removed users being pinged. Apologies for the inconvenience! ^^;
I'd like to be removed from GASP please, thank you!
I'd like to be removed from GASP please, thank you!
eRNx6hI.pngTxCnZn9.png
@Zytorian
Done! c:

@kveikur
I've talked it over with another mod, and- as you've mentioned, vaporwave and related aesthetics usually can be aptly covered by existing keywords: bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining, glitch, glow. With that in mind, at the moment there hasn't been enough requests/expressed interest for a keyword specifically for vaporwave/synthwave (outrun)/etc. to warrant adding it.
We like to keep the keyword list at succinct as possible, because the more keywords there are, the clunkier the pinglist creation site is to use. We're open to considering such a keyword in the future though! ^^

@Zytorian
Done! c:

@kveikur
I've talked it over with another mod, and- as you've mentioned, vaporwave and related aesthetics usually can be aptly covered by existing keywords: bright/over-saturated colors/rainbow, eye straining, glitch, glow. With that in mind, at the moment there hasn't been enough requests/expressed interest for a keyword specifically for vaporwave/synthwave (outrun)/etc. to warrant adding it.
We like to keep the keyword list at succinct as possible, because the more keywords there are, the clunkier the pinglist creation site is to use. We're open to considering such a keyword in the future though! ^^

howdy, could i be removed from gasp please? it’s been a good run, but these alerts are killing me lol. super appreciate it, thanks :-)
howdy, could i be removed from gasp please? it’s been a good run, but these alerts are killing me lol. super appreciate it, thanks :-)
kXymAMh.png 25781.png xb036Bv.png
Hi! Can I be removed from 'resell, auction/offer' pings, if possible?
Hi! Can I be removed from 'resell, auction/offer' pings, if possible?
21531698.png
17457273.png
Adopt shop
Art shop
Wishlist
Clan lore
zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 220 221