Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blue Moon Design: Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Opening Bump! :) Enjoy these silly doggy doodles!
Opening Bump! :) Enjoy these silly doggy doodles!
'blue smedium banner
Pinglist pls! @MarinaQuakenbush
Pinglist pls! @MarinaQuakenbush
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
@LadyFairchild Oh sure, thanks! Lol thanks for reminding me that I forgot to change the Nymphaea to my WIP since I am revising it now that I've gotten good advice on how better to use the painting program I'm using but with that said, hopefully after some crazy life stuff is over, I will be able to do a lot more with accent/skin making now that I understand better how it's set up :)
@LadyFairchild Oh sure, thanks! Lol thanks for reminding me that I forgot to change the Nymphaea to my WIP since I am revising it now that I've gotten good advice on how better to use the painting program I'm using but with that said, hopefully after some crazy life stuff is over, I will be able to do a lot more with accent/skin making now that I understand better how it's set up :)
'blue smedium banner
@LadyFairchild As you are first on the general pinglist, here's a sneak peak at my Greenskeeper's Gathering entries for this year! Let me know what you think :) I love them both!
@LadyFairchild As you are first on the general pinglist, here's a sneak peak at my Greenskeeper's Gathering entries for this year! Let me know what you think :) I love them both!
'blue smedium banner
I'm interested in a treasure slot for nymphaea A!
I'm interested in a treasure slot for nymphaea A!
@SilkVelvet Awesome, thanks! I'll mark you down for the 7th slot for A :) (need 6 gem slots to print) Hopefully there will be enough interest to print!
@SilkVelvet Awesome, thanks! I'll mark you down for the 7th slot for A :) (need 6 gem slots to print) Hopefully there will be enough interest to print!
'blue smedium banner
Why was I pinged?
Why was I pinged?
UDzE7Lx.png
@FoxHermit I just pinged people who might be interested in the accent/skin. Was just putting people who seemed interested, but maybe I misunderstood your post on my profile. Sorry if it was unwanted!
@FoxHermit I just pinged people who might be interested in the accent/skin. Was just putting people who seemed interested, but maybe I misunderstood your post on my profile. Sorry if it was unwanted!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush Ok first of all, how dare. Second, I need a slot for the skincent version [i]please [/i][emoji=guardian winking size=2]
@MarinaQuakenbush
Ok first of all, how dare.

Second, I need a slot for the skincent version please
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

It's fine! I just have my own accent/skin design stuff, and a lily accent thing, so I was wondering why I was called in [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
It's fine! I just have my own accent/skin design stuff, and a lily accent thing, so I was wondering why I was called in
UDzE7Lx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8