Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blue Moon Design: Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SilkVelvet Awesome, thanks for the heads up!
@SilkVelvet Awesome, thanks for the heads up!
'blue smedium banner
@KattsTheName Hey, just need your payment and then I can order the blueprints as everyone else has submitted theirs already. Please check the first page for your orders (500g for A + 750g for S) and send a 1 way CR when ready. Thanks! <3
@KattsTheName Hey, just need your payment and then I can order the blueprints as everyone else has submitted theirs already. Please check the first page for your orders (500g for A + 750g for S) and send a 1 way CR when ready. Thanks! <3
'blue smedium banner
@MusicalMaladies @KattsTheName @SilkVelvet @FireflyRhapsody Hello Everyone! Good news - I have bought the blueprints and have sent both designs off. Fingers crossed they don't need revision since I already darkened the lines and shadows from my entry post, but if they do, I will let you know each step of the way. Thanks again for making this possible! [emoji=heart size=1] Y'all are the best!
@MusicalMaladies @KattsTheName @SilkVelvet @FireflyRhapsody

Hello Everyone! Good news - I have bought the blueprints and have sent both designs off. Fingers crossed they don't need revision since I already darkened the lines and shadows from my entry post, but if they do, I will let you know each step of the way.

Thanks again for making this possible! Y'all are the best!
'blue smedium banner
Yay! Can't wait!
Yay! Can't wait!

Hello! Just got the blueprints back today. Unfortunately, the lines and shadows were still too light so I darkened both by 10% and am going to ask the skin/accent problem thread for advice whether to keep darkening or resubmit now. Thank you for your patience!

Hello! Just got the blueprints back today. Unfortunately, the lines and shadows were still too light so I darkened both by 10% and am going to ask the skin/accent problem thread for advice whether to keep darkening or resubmit now. Thank you for your patience!
'blue smedium banner
@MusicalMaladies @KattsTheName @SilkVelvet @FireflyRhapsody Have heard back from the skins & accents staff and they recommended resubmitting meaning that this will 99.9% go through and be the final copy. I apologize that they're a bit darker now, but there's not much I can do about it. If someone decides to back out after viewing the design when it arrives, I understand and will refund you your payment, although the design will look better as seen on the dragon where the shadows/lines will not look so out of place. I will resubmit right now and I thank you again for your support! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wBWx8kh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VaaUXXL.png[/img]

Have heard back from the skins & accents staff and they recommended resubmitting meaning that this will 99.9% go through and be the final copy. I apologize that they're a bit darker now, but there's not much I can do about it.

If someone decides to back out after viewing the design when it arrives, I understand and will refund you your payment, although the design will look better as seen on the dragon where the shadows/lines will not look so out of place. I will resubmit right now and I thank you again for your support!

wBWx8kh.png

VaaUXXL.png
'blue smedium banner
Thanks for the update! I can't wait
Thanks for the update! I can't wait

THEY'RE HERE! ^-^ Sending via CR now. Let me know if you're having trouble and I can send via PM.

Edit - please feel free to show off your dragons with the skins! I would love to feature one on the spotlight section <3

THEY'RE HERE! ^-^ Sending via CR now. Let me know if you're having trouble and I can send via PM.

Edit - please feel free to show off your dragons with the skins! I would love to feature one on the spotlight section <3
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush This is my imp wearing it : ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52717305] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527174/52717305_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MarinaQuakenbush

This is my imp wearing it : )

52717305_350.png
PvGrR8V.png
@FireflyRhapsody Kokoro looks lovely! <3 I will feature her on the spotlight :)
@FireflyRhapsody Kokoro looks lovely! <3 I will feature her on the spotlight :)
'blue smedium banner
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8