Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Kalvin Will you be printing that accent if it doesn't win? I absolutely NEED a copy
@Kalvin Will you be printing that accent if it doesn't win? I absolutely NEED a copy
Ahh! :"D Thank you x2! You reminded me that I still have to make a 350x350 version of it! @AlisterGlory
Ahh! :"D Thank you x2! You reminded me that I still have to make a 350x350 version of it! @AlisterGlory
Beans.
@Ygdrasill
Haha, that would be a nice combo xD If it doesn't win, I think I'll put it up for sale since there was several ppl who seemed to enjoy it (and perhaps the "Throwing Snowballs" together with it if I find time to make it).
@Ygdrasill
Haha, that would be a nice combo xD If it doesn't win, I think I'll put it up for sale since there was several ppl who seemed to enjoy it (and perhaps the "Throwing Snowballs" together with it if I find time to make it).
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@AlisterGlory well im happy at least somebody likes it :D
@AlisterGlory well im happy at least somebody likes it :D
I4TUkY9.png
@AlisterGlory thanks so much for the kind words !!! i'm like over the moon that so many people like it ; w ;
@AlisterGlory thanks so much for the kind words !!! i'm like over the moon that so many people like it ; w ;

Dgwd62b.png

@TinyGryphon If your skin doesn't win and you're not planning to print it, you should consider entering it into the Wavecrest Saturnalia in April!
@TinyGryphon If your skin doesn't win and you're not planning to print it, you should consider entering it into the Wavecrest Saturnalia in April!
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
@Neuromancer I have a mighty need for this entry to win. omg it's AMAZING. Wonderful job on it!!
@Neuromancer I have a mighty need for this entry to win. omg it's AMAZING. Wonderful job on it!!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@RedYueGlance @Copierthief @AlisterGlory So many kind words! Thank you all so so much! You're really very kind! ;u; @EnvySenpai I'm sorry! [i]*snugs!*[/i] Cuteness just seems to happen whenever I try to draw anything, it's unavoidable! c': @Kalvin @sockmonkeygerald Thank you very much! ;u; I haven't tried it with all the genes yet, but Pinstripe and Petal looked the best so far, I think! ^^;[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/216876555836719104/406018084646682625/38821130_350_1b.png[/img][/center]
@RedYueGlance @Copierthief @AlisterGlory
So many kind words! Thank you all so so much! You're really very kind! ;u;

@EnvySenpai
I'm sorry! *snugs!* Cuteness just seems to happen whenever I try to draw anything, it's unavoidable! c':

@Kalvin @sockmonkeygerald
Thank you very much! ;u;

I haven't tried it with all the genes yet, but Pinstripe and Petal looked the best so far, I think! ^^;

38821130_350_1b.png
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon
Aah, yes! Petals looks awesome, too! *-*

@Boundingfeather
I'll probably will! I've put you on my pinglist. x)
Thank you very much for the interest!
@TinyGryphon
Aah, yes! Petals looks awesome, too! *-*

@Boundingfeather
I'll probably will! I've put you on my pinglist. x)
Thank you very much for the interest!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Ursus - I want a copy of Unfettered if it doesn't win! It's amazing!!
@Ursus - I want a copy of Unfettered if it doesn't win! It's amazing!!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43