Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Good job to everyone that submitted or worked on a skin. You all did great! makes me really exited to see what people make next month for the Trickmurk Circus. I was planning to submit something for the Gala, but, well, I guess I needed sleep more than I thought, considering I went to take a nap at 8:00 PM and woke up at 4:30 AM. Whoops!

Ah well, that just means I should get started on a skin sooner. I look forward to seeing who's skins are chosen, and fingers crossed for some in particular.
Good job to everyone that submitted or worked on a skin. You all did great! makes me really exited to see what people make next month for the Trickmurk Circus. I was planning to submit something for the Gala, but, well, I guess I needed sleep more than I thought, considering I went to take a nap at 8:00 PM and woke up at 4:30 AM. Whoops!

Ah well, that just means I should get started on a skin sooner. I look forward to seeing who's skins are chosen, and fingers crossed for some in particular.
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do2_500.png
Proud Intern and member of Hoarders Anonymous
I can't wait to see who's gonna win! :D
I can't wait to see who's gonna win! :D
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
@Nefily
Thank you! Hope good luck and if not win, I'll print it and ping you:>

@idlewildly
Thank you for your praise:> Hope good luck!

@LadySprite
I agree that my design style isn't closed to the style always won, but have good expectations isn't a bad thing, so that I still have a hope:>
Really thank you for your like:>
@Nefily
Thank you! Hope good luck and if not win, I'll print it and ping you:>

@idlewildly
Thank you for your praise:> Hope good luck!

@LadySprite
I agree that my design style isn't closed to the style always won, but have good expectations isn't a bad thing, so that I still have a hope:>
Really thank you for your like:>
96e214dbc3c40999.jpg----5f106cc21f067195.jpg
@0MidnightHeart

You are so nice !

I wish you the best =D
@0MidnightHeart

You are so nice !

I wish you the best =D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Piney Whoa, I really enjoy your landscape Imperial! It reminded me of the Tangled Wood taken by snow. So lovely! <3 [center] [b]King of Sylvan Frost[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zmjcmM5.png[/img][/center]
@Piney Whoa, I really enjoy your landscape Imperial! It reminded me of the Tangled Wood taken by snow. So lovely! <3

King of Sylvan Frost
zmjcmM5.png
y9KNddP.png
@AlisterGlory Thank you! :3
@AlisterGlory Thank you! :3
@Piney It's looks like the Shadow one not Ice. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zmjcmM5.png[/img]
@Piney

It's looks like the Shadow one not Ice.
zmjcmM5.png
@GrumpyCatlover @IndecisiveOCD @Syceris @KallyPaige @EndlessDragon @micahjaguar @CommanderVimesII @Stargates @HermioneLeviosa @JumpingLedges @Kirmon64 @Bachuchuru @Yftm @loracarol @SleepiRoque @Gryphling @Solarfox123 @Mavibelle

Thank you all very much for the very sweet comments you left on my profile page <3

I'm sorry I wasn't able to earn a placing so you could all have a lovely iceberg skincent to enjoy, but your cheering has at least given me a bit of an incentive to keep trying, so thank you all very very much, and... see you again next month, maybe ^^;
@GrumpyCatlover @IndecisiveOCD @Syceris @KallyPaige @EndlessDragon @micahjaguar @CommanderVimesII @Stargates @HermioneLeviosa @JumpingLedges @Kirmon64 @Bachuchuru @Yftm @loracarol @SleepiRoque @Gryphling @Solarfox123 @Mavibelle

Thank you all very much for the very sweet comments you left on my profile page <3

I'm sorry I wasn't able to earn a placing so you could all have a lovely iceberg skincent to enjoy, but your cheering has at least given me a bit of an incentive to keep trying, so thank you all very very much, and... see you again next month, maybe ^^;
nXzCm1w.png
@TinyGryphon

Was sad too that you entry didnt win but the life is like a wheel, sometimes things goes up and down. Never lose a hope!! Best of luck for your next skin contest entry!!! Also f you ever plan to print the Iceberg skin please let me know, Id love to have at one *v*
@TinyGryphon

Was sad too that you entry didnt win but the life is like a wheel, sometimes things goes up and down. Never lose a hope!! Best of luck for your next skin contest entry!!! Also f you ever plan to print the Iceberg skin please let me know, Id love to have at one *v*
+14 FR - A typotato lord w/ messy grammar - Nice to meet you!
tumblr_p1vm8sQKsb1ut33lbo2_500.png
@TinyGryphon

I was pretty sure your artwork will win...
Welp, okay, I can't wait your next month entry (:
@TinyGryphon

I was pretty sure your artwork will win...
Welp, okay, I can't wait your next month entry (:
eFG2e.gif eFG2e.gif gryCR.gif
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43