Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
@Twye Thank you! Very much appreciated. I wish I had the time to work on it further, but my fingers are crossed that it's good enough as is.
@Twye Thank you! Very much appreciated. I wish I had the time to work on it further, but my fingers are crossed that it's good enough as is.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@Piney I love your submission!!!
@Piney I love your submission!!!
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@Twye Thank you! :3
@Twye Thank you! :3
@ninjacatlovesyou I think you might still have the base dragon displays. In that case your accent won't be able to get picked. In case you only meant for your accent to cover the belly you should turn off the base. :) If you want the skin to fully cover the dragon please ignore the post. :)
@ninjacatlovesyou I think you might still have the base dragon displays. In that case your accent won't be able to get picked. In case you only meant for your accent to cover the belly you should turn off the base. :) If you want the skin to fully cover the dragon please ignore the post. :)
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Sylipha see I tried doing that (and still trying) but somehow the base layer is taking away my accent (even though the accent is on a different layer) hopefully I can fix things before the deadline :P
@Sylipha see I tried doing that (and still trying) but somehow the base layer is taking away my accent (even though the accent is on a different layer) hopefully I can fix things before the deadline :P
@ninjacatlovesyou That's super strange. :D I really hope you'll get everything fixed in time. :) Unfortunately I don't know much about most programs so I won't be able to help you. :/
@ninjacatlovesyou That's super strange. :D I really hope you'll get everything fixed in time. :) Unfortunately I don't know much about most programs so I won't be able to help you. :/
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Sylipha tysm!
@Sylipha tysm!
I officially hate this season. I wanted so badly to put something down for this month (my birth month), but it isn't finished, I need sleep, and apparently I don't know jack squat about how bloody check the skins, load them here, or even change their size in my Corell Painter system! I am not happy, and I may need to wait an ENTIRE YEAR to enter this again. Good night, and someone send me some advice sometime soon!
I officially hate this season. I wanted so badly to put something down for this month (my birth month), but it isn't finished, I need sleep, and apparently I don't know jack squat about how bloody check the skins, load them here, or even change their size in my Corell Painter system! I am not happy, and I may need to wait an ENTIRE YEAR to enter this again. Good night, and someone send me some advice sometime soon!
T5FBE.gifbirthday_button_by_cas_a_fras-dcrcad6.pngqCbUEpz.gif[/url]
WaBL9Eh.png
Z8J9q.gif
tumblr_ou7855ehS91v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
I disappoint myself to no end.. I worked so hard on my entries and yet I really don’t like how they turned out. I literally decided not to graduate when I wanted to just so I could work on my entries and try to come up with something new but I didn’t have time.. between school, sickness, family problems, computer problems, depression, and general self care to survive such as eating I’ve been unable to manage it all.. but at least I remembered at 10:30pm I forgot to resize my entries when I have to get up for school at 4am.

I’m lucky I managed to enter at all and I hope everyone is happy to have entered and I love most of your skins and accents! (^_^)

Especially the ones from the following;
@Piney
@TinyGryphon
@Fouguri
@FizzyFriend
@Autopilot
I disappoint myself to no end.. I worked so hard on my entries and yet I really don’t like how they turned out. I literally decided not to graduate when I wanted to just so I could work on my entries and try to come up with something new but I didn’t have time.. between school, sickness, family problems, computer problems, depression, and general self care to survive such as eating I’ve been unable to manage it all.. but at least I remembered at 10:30pm I forgot to resize my entries when I have to get up for school at 4am.

I’m lucky I managed to enter at all and I hope everyone is happy to have entered and I love most of your skins and accents! (^_^)

Especially the ones from the following;
@Piney
@TinyGryphon
@Fouguri
@FizzyFriend
@Autopilot
4xTBSTZ.png
@0MidnightHeart ;0; aa thank you for the nice wrods! Good luck man!
@0MidnightHeart ;0; aa thank you for the nice wrods! Good luck man!
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43