Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2018
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43
@Velsim
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! nwn
I'm not sure about printing, but I'll ping you if I lose and decide to print it
@Velsim
Thank you, I'm glad you like it! nwn
I'm not sure about printing, but I'll ping you if I lose and decide to print it
timezone: FR+11
@Fouguri
I love your entry and how it seems to look so naturally beautiful. But I am concerned that the scars might make it less likely to be chosen but since they are lighter and hard to see it might have a chance. The concern comes from the unspecified rule against having the dragon be suffering and if you want to edit it to look a little more off color just in case that might help.

@ViperaUnion
I like your submission and I was wondering if I should edit mine to be transparent in some areas because of how many people don’t like solid skins. But would you recommend it for my imperial male entry on page 2 in submissions so it would have a better chance or should I leave it?
@Fouguri
I love your entry and how it seems to look so naturally beautiful. But I am concerned that the scars might make it less likely to be chosen but since they are lighter and hard to see it might have a chance. The concern comes from the unspecified rule against having the dragon be suffering and if you want to edit it to look a little more off color just in case that might help.

@ViperaUnion
I like your submission and I was wondering if I should edit mine to be transparent in some areas because of how many people don’t like solid skins. But would you recommend it for my imperial male entry on page 2 in submissions so it would have a better chance or should I leave it?
4xTBSTZ.png
@0MidnightHeart Hooo! thank you verry much for your lovely comment! <3 I feel consern about that too, but it's always hard to know where is the limit concerning scars/blood/ect... I thought that scars could be a probleme for FR team... but scars are not supposed to still be painfull, right ? It's not like the dragon is suffering with open wounds. ^-^° Also, I think my scars aren't more detail then the ones FR did as apparel : "veteran's leg scars" [center][item=veteran's leg scars][/center] What do you think? :/ (To be honest I want to take the risk with this entry, like that. I just can't draw something too much pretty without the will to spoil it /get it dirty it at some point... haha XD I like to have some contrasts on my designs and I think that it's my own view about what is beautifull. Without scars, this wildclaw would be pretty... that would be so boring... XD With them he is stronger!!!! /o/ )
@0MidnightHeart

Hooo! thank you verry much for your lovely comment! <3

I feel consern about that too, but it's always hard to know where is the limit concerning scars/blood/ect... I thought that scars could be a probleme for FR team... but scars are not supposed to still be painfull, right ? It's not like the dragon is suffering with open wounds. ^-^°

Also, I think my scars aren't more detail then the ones FR did as apparel : "veteran's leg scars"
Veteran's Leg Scars

What do you think? :/

(To be honest I want to take the risk with this entry, like that.
I just can't draw something too much pretty without the will to spoil it /get it dirty it at some point... haha XD I like to have some contrasts on my designs and I think that it's my own view about what is beautifull.

Without scars, this wildclaw would be pretty... that would be so boring... XD
With them he is stronger!!!! /o/ )

9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri

The scaring does look like a fully healed past injury so I don’t think it will be too much of a concern but with the weird undefined rules on it I’m not sure. I fully support it and would love to see it win though. (^_^)

And I do agree that scars should be acceptable since they are an official site feature and you skin just looked great with them. And since they aren’t really the main part of the skin it’s just a who knows thing.
@Fouguri

The scaring does look like a fully healed past injury so I don’t think it will be too much of a concern but with the weird undefined rules on it I’m not sure. I fully support it and would love to see it win though. (^_^)

And I do agree that scars should be acceptable since they are an official site feature and you skin just looked great with them. And since they aren’t really the main part of the skin it’s just a who knows thing.
4xTBSTZ.png
@0MidnightHeart

Thank you! I guess we have to wait and see ! =o

I looked your entry for the contest. I like your Imp skin... we need more bones in daily life !;3
I think that is great to try something around fossils!!! =D

I think you can keep it full solid... I don't really see how you could add some transparency to your skin without ruining it and the concept.

I would only suggest you to add somme shading to your bones so they will be less flat.
They look like more painting on the dragon, than bones stuked in ice. ^-^
@0MidnightHeart

Thank you! I guess we have to wait and see ! =o

I looked your entry for the contest. I like your Imp skin... we need more bones in daily life !;3
I think that is great to try something around fossils!!! =D

I think you can keep it full solid... I don't really see how you could add some transparency to your skin without ruining it and the concept.

I would only suggest you to add somme shading to your bones so they will be less flat.
They look like more painting on the dragon, than bones stuked in ice. ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Exhalted May I get a ping if you print Arctic Coat? Thanks!
@Exhalted May I get a ping if you print Arctic Coat? Thanks!
@0MidnightHeart

Because your skin involves features like bones and such beneath the ice, I wouldn't personally recommend adding transparency, because that might make it too busy-looking, and detract from the skeletal features you added to the Imperial. If you can figure out a way to make it work, though, it might turn out well. It depends on how you go about it.

Thank you so much for the compliment, though. I kinda made the skin for the selfish wish that I could put it on my ice ambassador (The rosette/jaguar one used as the first example), but I figure, I love the idea of the Icewarden commanding ice spirits, and then those spirits being distinct individuals, versus an army of identical beings. You could have a lot of fun with lore about dragons like that.
@0MidnightHeart

Because your skin involves features like bones and such beneath the ice, I wouldn't personally recommend adding transparency, because that might make it too busy-looking, and detract from the skeletal features you added to the Imperial. If you can figure out a way to make it work, though, it might turn out well. It depends on how you go about it.

Thank you so much for the compliment, though. I kinda made the skin for the selfish wish that I could put it on my ice ambassador (The rosette/jaguar one used as the first example), but I figure, I love the idea of the Icewarden commanding ice spirits, and then those spirits being distinct individuals, versus an army of identical beings. You could have a lot of fun with lore about dragons like that.
FfsFHyt.png
@Mip Sure! I'll keep a small note for you :)
@Mip Sure! I'll keep a small note for you :)
          g3UohQV.png - Hatchery

- Lore Shop

- Outfit Shop

- Accents
@citrinebumblebee
'Heart of the Ice Warden' is really well done.

@Kalia
I had to laugh when I saw Snowball Fight. I'd find a dragon to put that on. Then we'd need a one called 'Throwing Snowballs for a dragon to that dragon's right in the lair.
@citrinebumblebee
'Heart of the Ice Warden' is really well done.

@Kalia
I had to laugh when I saw Snowball Fight. I'd find a dragon to put that on. Then we'd need a one called 'Throwing Snowballs for a dragon to that dragon's right in the lair.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Kalvin, if yours doesn't win I'm going to have so many sads. Would you please place me on a pinglist? :)
@Kalvin, if yours doesn't win I'm going to have so many sads. Would you please place me on a pinglist? :)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 42 43