Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Fougu's] Open for preorder / Abe. F
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@Fouguri

Hi, sorry, the dreg who were supposed to wear it is no longer in my lair. Another time! Thank you. :)
@Fouguri

Hi, sorry, the dreg who were supposed to wear it is no longer in my lair. Another time! Thank you. :)
@chocomonster @demitri @Rib @fujo @Amut @texaspooky @TheBluestJay [center]Hi guys! It's time to reprint "Heir of the Black Sabbath" Skincent! [skin=26269][/center] Before to collect payment, I need to know if you are still interested about it. ;3 Also feel free to mention me if you are willing to pay in gems, treasures (2 slots per run) or mix payment. [b]Prices[/b] [LIST] [*]700 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [*]700K [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [*]Mixed Payments need a minimum apport of 500 [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] in order to buy the blueprint. [/LIST] Note that any 'Dusk Jadevine' item could be used in mixed payment in place of 10[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [center][item=Dusk Jadevine][/center] [i][u]General Pinglist :[/u] @Mangusto @birdfairy @Tzuyu [/i]
@chocomonster @demitri @Rib @fujo @Amut @texaspooky @TheBluestJay
Hi guys! It's time to reprint "Heir of the Black Sabbath" Skincent!

Before to collect payment, I need to know if you are still interested about it. ;3
Also feel free to mention me if you are willing to pay in gems, treasures (2 slots per run) or mix payment.

Prices
  • 700 icon_gems.png
  • 700K icon_treasure.png
  • Mixed Payments need a minimum apport of 500 icon_gems.png in order to buy the blueprint.
Note that any 'Dusk Jadevine' item could be used in mixed payment in place of 10icon_gems.png
Dusk Jadevine

General Pinglist : @Mangusto @birdfairy @Tzuyu
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri
Hi! Yes, I am still interested in this skincent, but am incredibly low on gems :’) could I possibly grab a treasure slot?
@Fouguri
Hi! Yes, I am still interested in this skincent, but am incredibly low on gems :’) could I possibly grab a treasure slot?
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@Fouguri I'd like a copy! and I'll be paying mixed if thats alright :)
@Fouguri I'd like a copy! and I'll be paying mixed if thats alright :)
CS0nkUR.png
@Fouguri Yep, still interested. And paying in gems. Let me know when to send it.
@Fouguri Yep, still interested. And paying in gems. Let me know when to send it.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@texaspooky

No problem! I noted you as a treasures slot! ^-^

@TheBluestJay

Of course it's alright! :D
@texaspooky

No problem! I noted you as a treasures slot! ^-^

@TheBluestJay

Of course it's alright! :D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
@Fouguri I am definitely still interested :D
@Fouguri I am definitely still interested :D
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fouguri - I'm on mobile; would you be kind enough to add me to your general pinglist, if you have one? Thanks! ^^
@Fouguri - I'm on mobile; would you be kind enough to add me to your general pinglist, if you have one? Thanks! ^^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus

It's done! Thanks for your support! :3
@Abderus

It's done! Thanks for your support! :3
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
Hell-o @Fouguri !

I would also like to be added to the Pingliste! :3

(Non, moi non plus je sais pas pourquoi j'ai dis ça en anglais XD)
Hell-o @Fouguri !

I would also like to be added to the Pingliste! :3

(Non, moi non plus je sais pas pourquoi j'ai dis ça en anglais XD)
What are you ?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24