Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 518 519
@TalaTari Slot for Permafrost Dance, please!
@TalaTari Slot for Permafrost Dance, please!
ZVpCPil.png
@EssayOfThoughts

@TheJadeSiren

Slot for Permafrost Dance - added in 4th run ! Thank you!
@EssayOfThoughts

@TheJadeSiren

Slot for Permafrost Dance - added in 4th run ! Thank you!
DRnTnhy.png
@DragonMaiden - Thank you! Slot added ! <333
@DragonMaiden - Thank you! Slot added ! <333
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari I’d like a slot for Permafrost dance, please :)
@TalaTari I’d like a slot for Permafrost dance, please :)
@Uniformshark - Thank you so much! Slot added =)
@Uniformshark - Thank you so much! Slot added =)
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari

Ugh, I wish school hadn't started because I wanted to come in here and get down for a copy of Kolibrys Steampunk ;-; I've been having to fill out graduation papers and basically fight to get my financial aid, so I haven't been on here near as much this past week or so. Is there any chance of another run of that? D:

If not, I would love a slot for your Permafrost Dance; I just don't have enough gems for both xC
@TalaTari

Ugh, I wish school hadn't started because I wanted to come in here and get down for a copy of Kolibrys Steampunk ;-; I've been having to fill out graduation papers and basically fight to get my financial aid, so I haven't been on here near as much this past week or so. Is there any chance of another run of that? D:

If not, I would love a slot for your Permafrost Dance; I just don't have enough gems for both xC
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Ahhhh is it to late to get in on the last permafrost prints? D:
Ahhhh is it to late to get in on the last permafrost prints? D:
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
You've made one of my favorite dragons perfect. He's on of my very first level 25's. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27544782] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275448/27544782_350.png[/img] [/url]
You've made one of my favorite dragons perfect. He's on of my very first level 25's.

27544782_350.png

@Nivix - OMG!!! It realy - perfect. !!! He is so ideal color combo with skin !! <333
Thank you to show me
@Nivix - OMG!!! It realy - perfect. !!! He is so ideal color combo with skin !! <333
Thank you to show me
DRnTnhy.png
@Cuddleh - Kolibrys Steampunk not limited/ And I have one last slot in first 4 runs/

Permafrost Dance
all copies are finished. But I can add you to the waiting list. Or a copy of someone will not take it or I'll do another run.

So just choose. =) Thank you =)
@Cuddleh - Kolibrys Steampunk not limited/ And I have one last slot in first 4 runs/

Permafrost Dance
all copies are finished. But I can add you to the waiting list. Or a copy of someone will not take it or I'll do another run.

So just choose. =) Thank you =)
DRnTnhy.png
1 2 ... 302 303 304 305 306 ... 518 519