Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24367373] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243674/24367373_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing your talent with the community.

24367373_350.png

Thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing your talent with the community.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You

@TalaTari

Hello dear friend. I haven't seen anything from you for a long time, and I just read about your troubles. hope all goes well now and I hope I'm still on your general pinglist. :)

@TalaTari

Hello dear friend. I haven't seen anything from you for a long time, and I just read about your troubles. hope all goes well now and I hope I'm still on your general pinglist. :)
3aYfNUz.png R1aBgGe.png qHRrWax.png mpx6y3j.png xK39VEI.png vlbsnla.png

@TalaTari

Hello friend. I hope all is good for you :)

I haven't had any pings from you in a very long time. I hope your new computer is okay and you can access all your data

@TalaTari

Hello friend. I hope all is good for you :)

I haven't had any pings from you in a very long time. I hope your new computer is okay and you can access all your data

@TalaTari

Please put me down for Fire of Creation , When shall I send the payment

@TalaTari

Please put me down for Fire of Creation , When shall I send the payment
OO i like equilibrium eternal, I wonder if i could get the funds for it before it retires....

@talatari it's 740kt correct?
OO i like equilibrium eternal, I wonder if i could get the funds for it before it retires....

@talatari it's 740kt correct?
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
@talatari

If this shop is still open / will open in the future, could you add me to the general pinglist? I took a look at the sheet and see that most of the sheets are locked, except for one pinglist at the end (that has nobody on it), but since it was unlocked I added myself. Feel free to remove me (and please add me to the actual pinglist) if that was a mistake!
@talatari

If this shop is still open / will open in the future, could you add me to the general pinglist? I took a look at the sheet and see that most of the sheets are locked, except for one pinglist at the end (that has nobody on it), but since it was unlocked I added myself. Feel free to remove me (and please add me to the actual pinglist) if that was a mistake!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@TalaTari

could i be added to the general pinglist, please?
@TalaTari

could i be added to the general pinglist, please?
[ SHE / HER; + 9 HOURS ]

jjdT089.gif
@TalaTari
May I please purchase the pink Play with Paws?
@TalaTari
May I please purchase the pink Play with Paws?
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gifaLHaKCG.png QZKA8BP.gif
@TalaTari

Please add me to the wait lists for XmasTundratree and Street Illumination? I'd love some holiday skins! :)
@TalaTari

Please add me to the wait lists for XmasTundratree and Street Illumination? I'd love some holiday skins! :)
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
1 2 ... 513 514 515 516 517 518 519