Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TalaTari / Accents - Skins
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 518 519
@TalaTari finally ^o^ I've been waiting all week for this! Slot for Owl Shaman skincent please <3
Sorry had to edit I was too excited! Add me to the Imperial wip pinglist also please
@TalaTari finally ^o^ I've been waiting all week for this! Slot for Owl Shaman skincent please <3
Sorry had to edit I was too excited! Add me to the Imperial wip pinglist also please
G5Ovnmj.png
These are all so gorgeous. I'm broke this so let me scrounge gems lol
These are all so gorgeous. I'm broke this so let me scrounge gems lol
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
@TalaTari could I have a slot for shaggy gardener please? also I'd like to be on the WIP ping list
@TalaTari could I have a slot for shaggy gardener please? also I'd like to be on the WIP ping list
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@TalaTari One copy of Owl Shaman please. Would you like me to pay for it now? Will you be making a female copy of this one?
@TalaTari One copy of Owl Shaman please. Would you like me to pay for it now? Will you be making a female copy of this one?
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
@TalaTari EEE! Could I also get added to your custom accent pinglist/if you do them?

And a slot for Owl Shaman please! When would I need payment by? Gonna take me a day or two to scrounge up some gems xD Thank you!
@TalaTari EEE! Could I also get added to your custom accent pinglist/if you do them?

And a slot for Owl Shaman please! When would I need payment by? Gonna take me a day or two to scrounge up some gems xD Thank you!

OVmZor1.png
@SerenityBreeze - OK! Thank You ^^
@ShadowEclipse - LOL XD
@snowpea - OK! Thank You ^^
@OwnedByCats - OK! Thank You! Shaman girl - in ornaments and flowers but without owl
Will be a little later
@Saere - OK! Thank You ^^ We are waiting for two to three days until we get a group
@SerenityBreeze - OK! Thank You ^^
@ShadowEclipse - LOL XD
@snowpea - OK! Thank You ^^
@OwnedByCats - OK! Thank You! Shaman girl - in ornaments and flowers but without owl
Will be a little later
@Saere - OK! Thank You ^^ We are waiting for two to three days until we get a group
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari
I'd like to reserve a Green Dandel skincent. Do you want payment now or once the slots fill?
@TalaTari
I'd like to reserve a Green Dandel skincent. Do you want payment now or once the slots fill?
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill - OK ! Thank You! ^^
How will 8 people
@Ygdrasill - OK ! Thank You! ^^
How will 8 people
DRnTnhy.png
@TalaTari, may I have one for Shaggy Gardener? It's lovely!
@TalaTari, may I have one for Shaggy Gardener? It's lovely!
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
@TalaTari

My wallet bleeds when you ping me. I need to invest in more bandages. Please add me to your WIP list. That imp skincent looks very promising.

Please put me down for:

1 copy Shaggy Gardener 500g
1 copy Dandel Coatl 700g
1 copy Green Dandel 700g

1900g total. Thank you!

@TalaTari

My wallet bleeds when you ping me. I need to invest in more bandages. Please add me to your WIP list. That imp skincent looks very promising.

Please put me down for:

1 copy Shaggy Gardener 500g
1 copy Dandel Coatl 700g
1 copy Green Dandel 700g

1900g total. Thank you!

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 518 519