Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46
Just wanna say, I'm so impressed and amazed by all the entries, there is some incredibly beautiful stuff out there! I'm super excited to buy some of these. :) Good luck to all the artists!
Just wanna say, I'm so impressed and amazed by all the entries, there is some incredibly beautiful stuff out there! I'm super excited to buy some of these. :) Good luck to all the artists!
B25L2.pngo238-d01-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Chandon.pngo238-d02-Vixyish.pngo238-d03-Vixyish.pngo238-d04-Vixyish.pngs009-Vixyish-Moet.pngo238-d05-Vixyish.pngB25R2.png
@jemjam I really like your accent! the colours are pretty and the lines are neat! Great job!!
@jemjam I really like your accent! the colours are pretty and the lines are neat! Great job!!
banner_500x_by_floydvoid-dcp0chx.png
@Floydvoid - Thank you so much, that means a lot!
@Floydvoid - Thank you so much, that means a lot!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@Gryffion That entry is incredible! If you don't win, but you decide to print it at some point, please let me know, I adore that accent.
@Gryffion That entry is incredible! If you don't win, but you decide to print it at some point, please let me know, I adore that accent.
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@gryffion Nice one!! I love your skin entry!
@gryffion Nice one!! I love your skin entry!
banner_500x_by_floydvoid-dcp0chx.png
@SuicideStorm
@protowilson
@Lililira
@Floydvoid
@ENOCHI
@Melyce
@Gryffion
@Waittiz

I really like your submissions. Good job :)
@SuicideStorm
@protowilson
@Lililira
@Floydvoid
@ENOCHI
@Melyce
@Gryffion
@Waittiz

I really like your submissions. Good job :)
egg.gif
Round two of my favs!~

@ChaosTearKitsune
Very cool accent! I love how it makes the Spiral's body like a landscape :o

@Drytil
So pretty! It's really detailed and kind of reminds me of watercolor. Great work :)

@Toxiee
Boggles with bottles! It's like the Bottle of Wrath accent from Trickmurk but with windy wisps. Love it!

@Doruna
Ahh those shadows are a super cool touch to an already great accent, and definitely make it stand out from some of the other wispy accents!

@squidkid15
yess I love this! I really like the map/globe (I can't remember the word) aestethic of wind and you don't see it too often in the MistJam skins!

@NexusEden
I would buy a pinwheel from this little man! Very cute :'D

@LtDarkDoom
I love this bog lady and her mouth full of feathers! I need 20 :o

@Melyce
This is really nice and unique, it reminds me of fancy porcelain!

Round two of my favs!~

@ChaosTearKitsune
Very cool accent! I love how it makes the Spiral's body like a landscape :o

@Drytil
So pretty! It's really detailed and kind of reminds me of watercolor. Great work :)

@Toxiee
Boggles with bottles! It's like the Bottle of Wrath accent from Trickmurk but with windy wisps. Love it!

@Doruna
Ahh those shadows are a super cool touch to an already great accent, and definitely make it stand out from some of the other wispy accents!

@squidkid15
yess I love this! I really like the map/globe (I can't remember the word) aestethic of wind and you don't see it too often in the MistJam skins!

@NexusEden
I would buy a pinwheel from this little man! Very cute :'D

@LtDarkDoom
I love this bog lady and her mouth full of feathers! I need 20 :o

@Melyce
This is really nice and unique, it reminds me of fancy porcelain!

ffGNCkk.png
@scorchfrost
I'm glad you like it! :D
@scorchfrost
I'm glad you like it! :D
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
@Lichtdrache Your calligraphy accent is super pretty. Love the pattern. (I'd even have a dragon to put it on, omg!)

@Waittiz Love your Mirror accent, even with the transparency! Why would you want to change it? It allows for some cool colour effects which sets it apart from many other accents.
@Lichtdrache Your calligraphy accent is super pretty. Love the pattern. (I'd even have a dragon to put it on, omg!)

@Waittiz Love your Mirror accent, even with the transparency! Why would you want to change it? It allows for some cool colour effects which sets it apart from many other accents.
LkR1s2d.png
@BlindBard

Thanks! And I guess that after seeing it as non-transparent and transparent versions, to me the it looks messier with transparency :') But yeah, the transparency was something I wanted to try as skins and accents rarely have that effect. And it works better with the idea of glass feathers... Maybe better to keep it that way, eh?
@BlindBard

Thanks! And I guess that after seeing it as non-transparent and transparent versions, to me the it looks messier with transparency :') But yeah, the transparency was something I wanted to try as skins and accents rarely have that effect. And it works better with the idea of glass feathers... Maybe better to keep it that way, eh?
+10h FR time
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46