Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
@atomnik
A little late to the party (just got around to look at the submissions now), but I love Butterfly Rain! If it doesn't get chosen and you ever decide to print it, make sure to ping me, please! :>
@atomnik
A little late to the party (just got around to look at the submissions now), but I love Butterfly Rain! If it doesn't get chosen and you ever decide to print it, make sure to ping me, please! :>
Mb4WK7U.png
+9 FR time || Missing Familiars
@Niya - Fingers crossed! ;u; Thank you!
@Niya - Fingers crossed! ;u; Thank you!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@Frency

Nice accent, but I don't think you're allowed to colour the eyes like that? It's against the rules :/
@Frency

Nice accent, but I don't think you're allowed to colour the eyes like that? It's against the rules :/
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
@ZenithNadir thank you! I'm not entirely done with it yet, there's still plenty of time to fix the fuzziness so hopefully it will look better before judgement day :3 Right now it looks super bad on any colour, really. Out of focus, colouring too flat. But the concept and location of the accent are set, so that part of the work is final! EDIT: Made a new (hopefully improved) version: [img]http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg489/elisewatne/Filibreeze_zpsr9hqoiud.png[/img] @AoiNoRyuu @Icewinglight thank you! Didn't get your pings for some reason, super happy you like it :3
@ZenithNadir thank you! I'm not entirely done with it yet, there's still plenty of time to fix the fuzziness so hopefully it will look better before judgement day :3

Right now it looks super bad on any colour, really. Out of focus, colouring too flat. But the concept and location of the accent are set, so that part of the work is final!

EDIT: Made a new (hopefully improved) version:
Filibreeze_zpsr9hqoiud.png

@AoiNoRyuu @Icewinglight thank you! Didn't get your pings for some reason, super happy you like it :3
66MHIIb.png
@jemjam: Oh wow, I love that one!
@jemjam: Oh wow, I love that one!
lightbottom.png
@jemjam
Good luck in the skin contest. :)
@jemjam
Good luck in the skin contest. :)
94z8Ial.gif christmas tidings

tumblr_inline_njw5j3gVXY1qg2i5p.gif bibbidibobbidiboo idunnowhattodo
@Sanchow it's not against the rules, I've seen lots of skins with it. The only thing is the Eye is covered up by the dragon's eyes, they're like layered over the skin. Doesnt matter if you draw eyes or not. It's not against the rules but they won't be visible. was just too lazy to remove them from the previews and i wanted to draw silly eyes xD
@Sanchow it's not against the rules, I've seen lots of skins with it. The only thing is the Eye is covered up by the dragon's eyes, they're like layered over the skin. Doesnt matter if you draw eyes or not. It's not against the rules but they won't be visible. was just too lazy to remove them from the previews and i wanted to draw silly eyes xD
@sbslink @Turquoiseturtle - Thank you! ^u^
@sbslink @Turquoiseturtle - Thank you! ^u^
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
@ChromeGoggles
Props for the Teru Teru Bozu~

@3rdEcho
Interesting! I love the different take on things, and even if this doesn't win you may find interest with it!

@Tidemaiden
I really like this one! It's lovely and very windy!

@Graffiti
Contest over, we have a winner. I need fifty.

@jemjam
Ohhhhhhhhh I need this. If you don't manage to win can you put me on a pinglist for if you print this? Absolutely lovely.

@ChromeGoggles
Props for the Teru Teru Bozu~

@3rdEcho
Interesting! I love the different take on things, and even if this doesn't win you may find interest with it!

@Tidemaiden
I really like this one! It's lovely and very windy!

@Graffiti
Contest over, we have a winner. I need fifty.

@jemjam
Ohhhhhhhhh I need this. If you don't manage to win can you put me on a pinglist for if you print this? Absolutely lovely.

hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Pinselohr

thank you!! it will be available for preorders, so i will ping!
@Pinselohr

thank you!! it will be available for preorders, so i will ping!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif