Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46
@Rythen - Sure thing, I will add you to the list! Thank you so much!
@Rythen - Sure thing, I will add you to the list! Thank you so much!
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31272971] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312730/31272971_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this really Windy-looking Spiral and I'm excited for the chance to put a really Windy-looking skin/accent on her

31272971_350.png

I have this really Windy-looking Spiral and I'm excited for the chance to put a really Windy-looking skin/accent on her
all of the merchant themed accents are just aaaaaaaaa pls i need ;v;
all of the merchant themed accents are just aaaaaaaaa pls i need ;v;
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
the artists did such a good job on their skins, they are all so pretty ;-;
the artists did such a good job on their skins, they are all so pretty ;-;
xulc4O8.png
Just posted mine.. I really hope i'm going in the right direction with it. |D
I seem to have my own issues when it comes to designing on the dragon base. *sigh*

But i gotta say, there's plenty of great entries already~ Can't wait to see who wins.
Just posted mine.. I really hope i'm going in the right direction with it. |D
I seem to have my own issues when it comes to designing on the dragon base. *sigh*

But i gotta say, there's plenty of great entries already~ Can't wait to see who wins.
art-shop-forum-text-gif.gifrogue_fr_forum_banner_small_by_chari_artist-dch5jry.pngtumblr_pswf71cFQL1tpn6tfo6_r1_100.gif
@Graffiti
Yours is obviously the best
@Graffiti
Yours is obviously the best
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Fanartsy
Maybe Jaded Wind?
@Fanartsy
Maybe Jaded Wind?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@blizzardfeather

For the skincent submission you still need to apply the shadow and lineart layers over your skin, or it will be against the rules and not eligible for winning the contest

Just a heads up since your spiral skincent is gorgeous and I'm hoping that you win with it (I sure would love to get a few copies if it does!)
@blizzardfeather

For the skincent submission you still need to apply the shadow and lineart layers over your skin, or it will be against the rules and not eligible for winning the contest

Just a heads up since your spiral skincent is gorgeous and I'm hoping that you win with it (I sure would love to get a few copies if it does!)
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
I think my favourite of them all so far is @Floydvoid 's Bogsneak Accent!
It seems to fit lots of colors too
I think my favourite of them all so far is @Floydvoid 's Bogsneak Accent!
It seems to fit lots of colors too
qR6otwA.png
@shougoney thank you so much!!! I'm really glad you like my submission, it means a lot <3 And yea, I wanted it to fit most colour combinations and genes!!
@shougoney thank you so much!!! I'm really glad you like my submission, it means a lot <3 And yea, I wanted it to fit most colour combinations and genes!!
banner_500x_by_floydvoid-dcp0chx.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46