Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46
@BlindBard
Thank you so much, that's so kind of you. I'd love to see Calligraphy among the festival accents, it would be so great to have it on actual dragons.
@BlindBard
Thank you so much, that's so kind of you. I'd love to see Calligraphy among the festival accents, it would be so great to have it on actual dragons.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@scorchfrost

hhhhhhhh thank you! I'm so happy you like it! 8D
@scorchfrost

hhhhhhhh thank you! I'm so happy you like it! 8D
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@scorchfrost

hehehe thank you! ^^
@scorchfrost

hehehe thank you! ^^
sh5xjiu.png
kSsCpBU.png
WBC5JG3.png
GUa9lQd.png
Sj0rxT4.png
juZiZK2.png
KwxLkEj.png
wCvD2EV.png
szLFrpq.png
HxL61bT.png
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
VcHnwUF.png
QUIpVFE.png
RI1dQsH.png
WtQy0hm.png
5bCmnnb.png
HslJD2N.png
HJLIYn4.png
MsqRUgo.png
rI18gRz.png
ExZ9JCk.png
xBEAdV6.png
0zy2W7P.png
o6n8ZXM.png
o6n8ZXM.png
HSWqWgZ.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
ELWEhez.png
@griffion GIVE ME YOUR SKIN. I WANT IT NOW. IT IS SO GORGEOUS..!! (i hope I didn't sound too..loud. I just love it so much!!)
@griffion GIVE ME YOUR SKIN. I WANT IT NOW. IT IS SO GORGEOUS..!! (i hope I didn't sound too..loud. I just love it so much!!)
@Waittiz Your male mirror accent is so pretty!! There aren't nearly enough nice accents for them, so here's hoping yours wins!
@Waittiz Your male mirror accent is so pretty!! There aren't nearly enough nice accents for them, so here's hoping yours wins!
NXwxhXo.png
@HuntingAlpha

Thank you! And I know the problem of Mirror males not having enough accents, not that there would be too many skins either .__. I wonder if people avoid doing accents for them as their pose is quite challenging after all. The perspective is a killer.
@HuntingAlpha

Thank you! And I know the problem of Mirror males not having enough accents, not that there would be too many skins either .__. I wonder if people avoid doing accents for them as their pose is quite challenging after all. The perspective is a killer.
+10h FR time
So many gorgeous skins this fest! Wanted to show some of my faves :D

@Lichtdrache's Calligraphy is so nice! It's so rare to get nice Tundra skins, and this one is so simple but gorgeous!

@IndigoScroll's Porcelain Stream is so intricate and fantastic! It's such a unique idea and yet fits the festival aesthetic really well.

@TeenyTinyDragon's All Day Long is immediately striking! I love the simple/blocky style.

@Felispirit's Windblown Bonsai is amazingly delicate and one of the most beautiful Fae accents I've ever seen! I especially love the addition of the feathers on the bottom of the wings. THis is their first accent ever, which is amazing! Even if this doesn't win I can't wait to see what else they make!

I love the painterly style of @Drytil's Zenith Hurricane, the design really draws you in.

@squidkid15's Pathmarker isn't a new idea but I love how it's executed! I also like that the map isn't random and evokes Sornieth. I also love the addition of the pearl as a globe.

@Lililira's Spiraling Koi Kite is another really unique idea that is executed so well! I especially love the facial details. I think this one is very versatile and will suit a lot of dragons!

Aaand I'm gonna stop here because if I don't I think I might end up mentioning every single submission... they're all so good!
So many gorgeous skins this fest! Wanted to show some of my faves :D

@Lichtdrache's Calligraphy is so nice! It's so rare to get nice Tundra skins, and this one is so simple but gorgeous!

@IndigoScroll's Porcelain Stream is so intricate and fantastic! It's such a unique idea and yet fits the festival aesthetic really well.

@TeenyTinyDragon's All Day Long is immediately striking! I love the simple/blocky style.

@Felispirit's Windblown Bonsai is amazingly delicate and one of the most beautiful Fae accents I've ever seen! I especially love the addition of the feathers on the bottom of the wings. THis is their first accent ever, which is amazing! Even if this doesn't win I can't wait to see what else they make!

I love the painterly style of @Drytil's Zenith Hurricane, the design really draws you in.

@squidkid15's Pathmarker isn't a new idea but I love how it's executed! I also like that the map isn't random and evokes Sornieth. I also love the addition of the pearl as a globe.

@Lililira's Spiraling Koi Kite is another really unique idea that is executed so well! I especially love the facial details. I think this one is very versatile and will suit a lot of dragons!

Aaand I'm gonna stop here because if I don't I think I might end up mentioning every single submission... they're all so good!
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@bcrush
Thank you so much! I really like Tundras and enjoy making accents for them. They may not be a popular breed, but that's why they need all the love they can get. I'm so happy you like my entry, it would be great to have it as a festival accent :)
@bcrush
Thank you so much! I really like Tundras and enjoy making accents for them. They may not be a popular breed, but that's why they need all the love they can get. I'm so happy you like my entry, it would be great to have it as a festival accent :)
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@bcrush

eeee thank you! I'm still working my skins out and how to do them in the FR style, I'm happy it's working out so far. :)

And it is actually Sornieth! I had the map right there when I was drawing it! :)
@bcrush

eeee thank you! I'm still working my skins out and how to do them in the FR style, I'm happy it's working out so far. :)

And it is actually Sornieth! I had the map right there when I was drawing it! :)
a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@bcrush
I'm glad I managed to create a painting-like style you like! :D It's not often I use only this style for my accents (Aside from making small particle effects) so it's fun to see how it does on it's own. <3
@bcrush
I'm glad I managed to create a painting-like style you like! :D It's not often I use only this style for my accents (Aside from making small particle effects) so it's fun to see how it does on it's own. <3
JNfvHTf.png FAqTCzx.png NvI7dqY.png
q3ANGnc.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46