Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46
@Gryffion Wow, Wind Whisperer is amazing. If it doesn't win, I'd love to know if you're going to print it. I'd definitely purchase a copy.
@Gryffion Wow, Wind Whisperer is amazing. If it doesn't win, I'd love to know if you're going to print it. I'd definitely purchase a copy.
7cd42dd7c8525fd22d17b638a35917cbaa2819e3.gif wuxianbyrasaliina-small.png
@bcrush - Thank you! No Flight better than the Wind Flight to have various forms of art including ceramics. Not like I'm biased or anything :P

@Gryffion - Amazing accent! I really like the use of color that makes it look even more striking than most onsite apparel, and your interpretation of the Wind Sprite is really pretty!
@bcrush - Thank you! No Flight better than the Wind Flight to have various forms of art including ceramics. Not like I'm biased or anything :P

@Gryffion - Amazing accent! I really like the use of color that makes it look even more striking than most onsite apparel, and your interpretation of the Wind Sprite is really pretty!
QYzhmAi.png
@AoiNoRyuu @bcrush

Aw, thanks! I really appreciate it.
@AoiNoRyuu @bcrush

Aw, thanks! I really appreciate it.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@AoiNoRyuu @Floydvoid @AoiNoRyuu @fluffballofdoom @IndigoScroll

I'm actually suprised that so many people like my work. I'm glad that you like my style even if it doesn't look like tradytional FR art.

@Riimi i really like your spiral accent if it doesn't winn can you add me to your pinglist for it?
@AoiNoRyuu @Floydvoid @AoiNoRyuu @fluffballofdoom @IndigoScroll

I'm actually suprised that so many people like my work. I'm glad that you like my style even if it doesn't look like tradytional FR art.

@Riimi i really like your spiral accent if it doesn't winn can you add me to your pinglist for it?
@ZIMAO lowkey want to cry because Naturalizm is just SO GOOD (even if I'm not really seeing the Windy connection there, could you tell me what the inspiration for it was?).

I'd love a ping if you decide to print it, it's so edgy and perfect ;w;

EDIT: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????Naturalizm??????

??????Naturalizm???????????

EDIT 2: Chinese doesn't work here, sorry ^^;
@ZIMAO lowkey want to cry because Naturalizm is just SO GOOD (even if I'm not really seeing the Windy connection there, could you tell me what the inspiration for it was?).

I'd love a ping if you decide to print it, it's so edgy and perfect ;w;

EDIT: ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????Naturalizm??????

??????Naturalizm???????????

EDIT 2: Chinese doesn't work here, sorry ^^;
4MKDoae.png
@bcrush ahhhh thank you so much! I wanna try make some more skins after this contest and i felt like this was a good place to start! im glad you liked my accent! :D
@bcrush ahhhh thank you so much! I wanna try make some more skins after this contest and i felt like this was a good place to start! im glad you liked my accent! :D
@Endivinity lovely entry!
@Endivinity lovely entry!
@Graffiti can i get a preview of your Wild Breath entry for M AC??? [img]http://pop.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/06/54cfd813e522d_-_air-conditioner-test-01-0614-lgn.jpg[/img] He just grew up and honestly the skin is perfect for him?????
@Graffiti can i get a preview of your Wild Breath entry for M AC???

54cfd813e522d_-_air-conditioner-test-01-0614-lgn.jpg

He just grew up and honestly the skin is perfect for him?????
M7z2p.gifyWuix.gifCWlUL.gif
@Azaylium Thanks for your love ^^
About my inspiration,in fact, not to mention any inspiration, but the side of the side to add, did not expect the final effect is not bad.
If you like it ,l can add you in pinglist .
@Azaylium Thanks for your love ^^
About my inspiration,in fact, not to mention any inspiration, but the side of the side to add, did not expect the final effect is not bad.
If you like it ,l can add you in pinglist .
__ HBCSqae.png Oau1AoM.gif 6zPi0Jf.png
IuE6T9S.png
oP5ZjL5.png
@Gryffion Windwhisperer is gorgeous and if it doesn't win and you still decide to print it could i get a ping please?

@Endivinity i absolutely love Springrise screamer. You did such an amazing job on the wings and if it doesn't win I would love a ping if you decide to print it.
@Gryffion Windwhisperer is gorgeous and if it doesn't win and you still decide to print it could i get a ping please?

@Endivinity i absolutely love Springrise screamer. You did such an amazing job on the wings and if it doesn't win I would love a ping if you decide to print it.
F3d7DSl.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46