Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2016 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@Poisonedpaper

Both of your entries are great, and I have to agree that Veined Marble is a really neat idea!
@Poisonedpaper

Both of your entries are great, and I have to agree that Veined Marble is a really neat idea!
@Poisonedpaper I'd love a ping if you end up printing either.
@Poisonedpaper I'd love a ping if you end up printing either.
uHUuVFD.png
@Wugy i love your opal submission! really hope it wins!
@Wugy i love your opal submission! really hope it wins!
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@POISONEDPAPER I love both your entries! You bogsneak one is so unique! I really liked the different feel it has! Really unique! Ping me if you don't win on either entry!

@crowcorvidae ping me if your entries don't win! I love them both! Both are A class accents!
@POISONEDPAPER I love both your entries! You bogsneak one is so unique! I really liked the different feel it has! Really unique! Ping me if you don't win on either entry!

@crowcorvidae ping me if your entries don't win! I love them both! Both are A class accents!
8HH30Ku.png
omg that jadecarved imperial that @terrawah did is AMAZING
omg that jadecarved imperial that @terrawah did is AMAZING
@blackdragonflame @collocollo @CrimsonSky92 @Crustacean @Dierdre @Drauj @katryano @Nefily @prpldragon @RandomDraggon @tinydobes @Uniformshark @Zhampy
hey guys sorry about pulling you all in out of the blue but I'm wondering if any of you received your prize for the RoR skin contest? I've had no word and there's not really any specific timeframe that I know to wait for. Either that, or I'm missing something :x
@blackdragonflame @collocollo @CrimsonSky92 @Crustacean @Dierdre @Drauj @katryano @Nefily @prpldragon @RandomDraggon @tinydobes @Uniformshark @Zhampy
hey guys sorry about pulling you all in out of the blue but I'm wondering if any of you received your prize for the RoR skin contest? I've had no word and there's not really any specific timeframe that I know to wait for. Either that, or I'm missing something :x
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity yeah, I haven't gotten mine either. I actually thought I accidentally deleted the message with all the auction expired ones haha;;
I checked around in the help forums and it seems like they've been late with giving them out recently.
@Endivinity yeah, I haven't gotten mine either. I actually thought I accidentally deleted the message with all the auction expired ones haha;;
I checked around in the help forums and it seems like they've been late with giving them out recently.
@Endivinity

i haven't, and i'm pretty sure nobody else has either. i don't think there is necessarily a specific time frame, but i have heard that they've been running late giving out contest prizes lately. i'm surprised that everybody is still waiting, though, considering that rockbreakers starts tomorrow! maybe they're just going to wait and give out the ror prizes at the same time as the rbc ones?
@Endivinity

i haven't, and i'm pretty sure nobody else has either. i don't think there is necessarily a specific time frame, but i have heard that they've been running late giving out contest prizes lately. i'm surprised that everybody is still waiting, though, considering that rockbreakers starts tomorrow! maybe they're just going to wait and give out the ror prizes at the same time as the rbc ones?
chickens are decent people
@Endivinity

Hi there! The only other contest I won before was RoR last year. It felt like a few months before I actually got the gems and the skin blueprints via PM from Undel~ But I think the vista is credited to your account after your win is announced. :)
@Endivinity

Hi there! The only other contest I won before was RoR last year. It felt like a few months before I actually got the gems and the skin blueprints via PM from Undel~ But I think the vista is credited to your account after your win is announced. :)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Endivinity
Nnnnop, not got mine either. From past experience it can take a long time. Just gotta keep waiting i guess.
@Endivinity
Nnnnop, not got mine either. From past experience it can take a long time. Just gotta keep waiting i guess.
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o5_r3_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o6_r2_250.png
tumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o7_r2_250.pngtumblr_nl9i0za9u11u4ouz5o8_r2_250.png
FR +8 FR tumblr
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29