Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2016 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Wait, have the winning skins/accents been announced yet?
Wait, have the winning skins/accents been announced yet?
@Wugy

Not for Rockbreaker's, if that's what you mean! We were discussing over last festival's, the Riot of Rot's prizes :)
@Wugy

Not for Rockbreaker's, if that's what you mean! We were discussing over last festival's, the Riot of Rot's prizes :)
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Zhampy @Dierdre @Crustacean @collocollo

Ahhh sweet okay! Just a waiting game, then.
It seems a bit strange to be so late with something as simple as gems and a skin/accent item (unless theres some hidden obstacles that we don't know about) but I suppose that's neither here nor there as long as they follow through At Some Point so
@Zhampy @Dierdre @Crustacean @collocollo

Ahhh sweet okay! Just a waiting game, then.
It seems a bit strange to be so late with something as simple as gems and a skin/accent item (unless theres some hidden obstacles that we don't know about) but I suppose that's neither here nor there as long as they follow through At Some Point so
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Lishadra
I just wanted to thank you for the kind words about my skin. I've been having a very difficult couple of weeks, and seeing that my skin was mentioned by a user-- and with such a lovely compliment about the description-- it really did make me feel great when I read it.

Thank you again so much for the kind words. I sorely needed that positive push to help me through this week. <3
@Lishadra
I just wanted to thank you for the kind words about my skin. I've been having a very difficult couple of weeks, and seeing that my skin was mentioned by a user-- and with such a lovely compliment about the description-- it really did make me feel great when I read it.

Thank you again so much for the kind words. I sorely needed that positive push to help me through this week. <3
1kz7OWt.png
@Dragoness I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a rough week! :( I hope it gets better for you. <3
@Dragoness I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a rough week! :( I hope it gets better for you. <3
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Endivinity Yeah I haven't received them either. It seems like we just have to wait a while for them.
@Endivinity Yeah I haven't received them either. It seems like we just have to wait a while for them.
riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
I'm crazy excited to see which ones will be chosen! As a rock nerd, I'm hoping for some good ones!
I'm crazy excited to see which ones will be chosen! As a rock nerd, I'm hoping for some good ones!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@Endivinity hehe no worries I've sent in multiple contact us about not receiving anything yet either and still no word, I was about to ping everyone my self too haha just to check it wasn't just me! It's pretty rude of them tbh to not even keep us up to date with whats happening and when we can expect it, I normally enter every month but now its like why should I when I don't even get what they promise?
@Endivinity hehe no worries I've sent in multiple contact us about not receiving anything yet either and still no word, I was about to ping everyone my self too haha just to check it wasn't just me! It's pretty rude of them tbh to not even keep us up to date with whats happening and when we can expect it, I normally enter every month but now its like why should I when I don't even get what they promise?
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily Naw there's probably something holding them up that we don't know about. It's not like they're giving us Nothing at all, just that we gotta be patient for it. It'd definitely be more helpful if we had a timeframe for when to expect the prizes, but it's probably something they don't know specifics on.
@Nefily Naw there's probably something holding them up that we don't know about. It's not like they're giving us Nothing at all, just that we gotta be patient for it. It'd definitely be more helpful if we had a timeframe for when to expect the prizes, but it's probably something they don't know specifics on.
Valhalla_tiny.gif
@Endivinity Yea I know haha its just so frustrating, if there is something holding them up it seems a really simple thing to even privately message everyone and say "Hey, we are trying to get them to you as soon as possible" or even to respond when asked, then just leaving everyone in the dark with no communication what so ever.
@Endivinity Yea I know haha its just so frustrating, if there is something holding them up it seems a really simple thing to even privately message everyone and say "Hey, we are trying to get them to you as soon as possible" or even to respond when asked, then just leaving everyone in the dark with no communication what so ever.
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29