Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's 2016 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29
@Bluestripe If You're looking for a name, how about "Gold Veins" or "Gold Mine"? I like how it seems to glow, also don't forget to upload a resized version without the skin parts.
@Bluestripe If You're looking for a name, how about "Gold Veins" or "Gold Mine"? I like how it seems to glow, also don't forget to upload a resized version without the skin parts.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Turstrigo
Thank you! I also like the name suggestions :) and how do you upload a resized version with out the skin parts?
@Turstrigo
Thank you! I also like the name suggestions :) and how do you upload a resized version with out the skin parts?
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
@Efsher @Bluedragon @porcelainramsay @JohannaMason @McMod @Alia77 You guys have amazing Wildclaw entries holy cow I hope at least one of them wins! Good luck and great work!
@Efsher @Bluedragon @porcelainramsay @JohannaMason @McMod @Alia77 You guys have amazing Wildclaw entries holy cow I hope at least one of them wins! Good luck and great work!
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
@Hinumi Thank you! C: I'll be selling it at my shop if it doesn't win; would you like to be on the pinglist?
@Hinumi Thank you! C: I'll be selling it at my shop if it doesn't win; would you like to be on the pinglist?
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
@Bluestripe Here'a guide explaining how to do that. You do that using the psd file (as in, the one you made your accent in). Basically, you hide the skin parts group, leaving only the accent and its clip layers, merge them all, and then change the image size to 350x350 px. After that you save the file as a PNG24 and post it like your preview.
@Bluestripe Here'a guide explaining how to do that. You do that using the psd file (as in, the one you made your accent in). Basically, you hide the skin parts group, leaving only the accent and its clip layers, merge them all, and then change the image size to 350x350 px. After that you save the file as a PNG24 and post it like your preview.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@chaos199

ahh wow thank you so much!! its my first time submitting a skin for a festival im glad you like it!!
@chaos199

ahh wow thank you so much!! its my first time submitting a skin for a festival im glad you like it!!
zagreus - he/him
@Chaos199 thanks a bunch!! I'll be adding my entries to my skin/accent shop if they don't win. B)
@Chaos199 thanks a bunch!! I'll be adding my entries to my skin/accent shop if they don't win. B)
I'm exchanging FR items for art; check it out here!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3198863/1
@Acacia

I love "The Good Mountain". Those billy goats are adorable!
@Acacia

I love "The Good Mountain". Those billy goats are adorable!
30oPYgq.png
@Turstrigo
Thank you very much!
@Turstrigo
Thank you very much!
@Turstrigo
I think I may have done something wrong when I made the accent... I cant get just the accent on one layer.
@Turstrigo
I think I may have done something wrong when I made the accent... I cant get just the accent on one layer.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29