Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 237 238
@skwerl56767
Not a problem, I'll keep refreshing the auction though so then you can grab it whenever. No rush. Thanks for letting me know.
@skwerl56767
Not a problem, I'll keep refreshing the auction though so then you can grab it whenever. No rush. Thanks for letting me know.
@SHODAN please put me on the general pinglist c:
@SHODAN please put me on the general pinglist c:
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 
omhx7Jw.png  Hey check out my quest
 to turn this OC into a dragon.

buying f sand/x/beige
@abakkus
Got you down~
@abakkus
Got you down~
Finally printed copies of Wild Gnarlguard, as of this post I have 7 copies available.

Wild Gnarlguard - 1000g / 1:1050 treasure equivalent or mix

Please ping or PM @SHODAN if you are have any questions or otherwise.

You can check out the list of available preorders here.
You can also check here for updated quantities of skins and accents.

@Calixita, @lugia492, @Weredogalism
I have you three on the preorders list for Wild Gnarlguard. I'll be sending private auctions shortly - post or send a PM if you want to switch to treasure, or if you are no longer interested.

I don't mind doing holds.

Sorry if you were pinged more than once.

All Content
-snipped pinglist-
Non-Gore
-snipped pinglist-
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Skincents, nature, nature flight, lanterns
-snipped pinglist-
Finally printed copies of Wild Gnarlguard, as of this post I have 7 copies available.

Wild Gnarlguard - 1000g / 1:1050 treasure equivalent or mix

@Calixita, @lugia492, @Weredogalism
I have you three on the preorders list for Wild Gnarlguard. I'll be sending private auctions shortly - post or send a PM if you want to switch to treasure, or if you are no longer interested.

I don't mind doing holds.

All Content
-snipped pinglist-
Non-Gore
-snipped pinglist-

Keywords selected: Gaoler F, Skincents, nature, nature flight, lanterns
-snipped pinglist-
@SHODAN I'm not interested in Wild Gnarlguard anymore, my apologies! I'll decline the PA so you can have another copy for someone else who's interested :)

Best of luck and thank you!
@SHODAN I'm not interested in Wild Gnarlguard anymore, my apologies! I'll decline the PA so you can have another copy for someone else who's interested :)

Best of luck and thank you!
FR+3

Hatchery
Art Shop (OPEN)
Lore Bits Masterlist
g2TOb2t.png
SOMEONE PLEASE
KEEP ME OUT
OF THE SCRYING WORKSHOP
3bOlZcm.png
[color=#405959]Coming up for preorder are male Skydancer equivalents of the Skystruct accents, named Skybernetics. Additionally, one recolor of Skystruct is also available for preorder. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217719293830365184/695854965398306846/skydancer_m_accent_robotstuffm_green.png[/img] [color=#405959]Skybernetics Alpha - [b]550g / 1:1000[/b] treasure equivalent or mix[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217719293830365184/695859155109412925/skydancer_m_accent_robotstuffm_blue.png[/img] [color=#405959]Skybernetics Beta - [b]550g / 1:1000[/b] treasure equivalent or mix[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217719293830365184/695859053011927050/skydancer_m_accent_robotstuffm_red.png[/img] [color=#405959]Skybernetics Gamma - [b]550g / 1:1000[/b] treasure equivalent or mix[/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217719293830365184/695860287550783538/skydancer_f_accent_robotstuff_hot.png[/img] [color=#405959]Skystruct Delta - [b]550g / 1:1000[/b] treasure equivalent or mix[/center] [color=#405959]Please ping or PM @SHODAN if you are have any questions or otherwise. [size=4][color=#405959]You can check out the list of available [b]preorders[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1845976/1#post_19724649][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url]. You can also check [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1845976/1#post_19724656][b][u]here[/u][/b][/url] for [b]updated quantities of skins and accents[/b].[/size] [size=1] [color=#405959]Sorry if you were pinged more than once. All Content -snipped pinglist- Skydancer F -snipped pinglist- Skystruct Alpha M version -snipped pinglist- Non-Gore -snipped pinglist- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skydancer M, Accents, robot/robotic/cyborg[/center] [size=1]-snipped pinglist-[/size]
Coming up for preorder are male Skydancer equivalents of the Skystruct accents, named Skybernetics. Additionally, one recolor of Skystruct is also available for preorder.

skydancer_m_accent_robotstuffm_green.png
Skybernetics Alpha - 550g / 1:1000 treasure equivalent or mix
skydancer_m_accent_robotstuffm_blue.png
Skybernetics Beta - 550g / 1:1000 treasure equivalent or mix
skydancer_m_accent_robotstuffm_red.png
Skybernetics Gamma - 550g / 1:1000 treasure equivalent or mix
skydancer_f_accent_robotstuff_hot.png
Skystruct Delta - 550g / 1:1000 treasure equivalent or mix

All Content
-snipped pinglist-
Skydancer F
-snipped pinglist-
Skystruct Alpha M version
-snipped pinglist-
Non-Gore
-snipped pinglist-

Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skydancer M, Accents, robot/robotic/cyborg
-snipped pinglist-
Could I sign up for Skybernetics Beta and Skystruct Delta please?
Could I sign up for Skybernetics Beta and Skystruct Delta please?
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@SHODAN

Ooh! Nice timing. Please put me down for a copy of Skybernetics Beta and Skybernetics Gamma.

Also, it looks like I missed the ping for Skystruct Beta and Gamma. Could I be put down for one each of those as well?

Thank you!
@SHODAN

Ooh! Nice timing. Please put me down for a copy of Skybernetics Beta and Skybernetics Gamma.

Also, it looks like I missed the ping for Skystruct Beta and Gamma. Could I be put down for one each of those as well?

Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SHODAN

Could I have slots for all the Skybernetics please?

Clever name btw
@SHODAN

Could I have slots for all the Skybernetics please?

Clever name btw
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kirmon64
Added you to the lists.

@Nightwind
I sent you a PM with a copy of Skystruct Beta. I'll put you down as paid for a copy of Skystruct Gamma. Let me know if you want me to send the extra gems back since I'm not sure when the next print will be.

@Kaio
Added you to those lists as well. Also @Doomslayer did the name haha.
@Kirmon64
Added you to the lists.

@Nightwind
I sent you a PM with a copy of Skystruct Beta. I'll put you down as paid for a copy of Skystruct Gamma. Let me know if you want me to send the extra gems back since I'm not sure when the next print will be.

@Kaio
Added you to those lists as well. Also @Doomslayer did the name haha.
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 237 238