Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 238 239
@SHODAN
I am indeed still interested in Cablemaster Neo. =D
@SHODAN
I am indeed still interested in Cablemaster Neo. =D
cnFe09Q.gif
@SHODAN May you hold a Skystruct Beta and a Cablemaster Neo for me, please? I desire both but I sorely lack the gems. :'D It'll take me a little bit to work up the funds for them!

EDIT: Oh no I just looked at your gallery. Throw me into your robotics pinglist too please! XD
@SHODAN May you hold a Skystruct Beta and a Cablemaster Neo for me, please? I desire both but I sorely lack the gems. :'D It'll take me a little bit to work up the funds for them!

EDIT: Oh no I just looked at your gallery. Throw me into your robotics pinglist too please! XD
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
@SHODAN

Could I get a copy of Skystruct Beta? Thank you!
@SHODAN

Could I get a copy of Skystruct Beta? Thank you!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SHODAN

May I grab a copy of Skystruct Beta?
@SHODAN

May I grab a copy of Skystruct Beta?
@skwerl56767
I'll send a private auction for Cablemaster Neo. Also will add you to the pinglist~

@Nightwind, @Polyhex, skwerl56767
Having another run of Skystruct Beta submitting now, so it will be a little bit, but I'll send some private auctions when it comes in.
@skwerl56767
I'll send a private auction for Cablemaster Neo. Also will add you to the pinglist~

@Nightwind, @Polyhex, skwerl56767
Having another run of Skystruct Beta submitting now, so it will be a little bit, but I'll send some private auctions when it comes in.
@SHODAN

Thank you!

I'll send a few hundred more dragons to the dom battle this week so there will be plenty of gems.
@SHODAN

Thank you!

I'll send a few hundred more dragons to the dom battle this week so there will be plenty of gems.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@SHODAN
Wow, this stuff is rad. Just grabbed one of these off the AH and will probably buy more later but I have to figure out plans for my dergs. Can I get on the general pinglist for everything please? Thanks!
@SHODAN
Wow, this stuff is rad. Just grabbed one of these off the AH and will probably buy more later but I have to figure out plans for my dergs. Can I get on the general pinglist for everything please? Thanks!
8eQDIbk.png
@RadioactiveSquid
Thanks~ I've thrown you onto the pinglist. c:
@RadioactiveSquid
Thanks~ I've thrown you onto the pinglist. c:
@SHODAN

Yes! I still would love CablemasterNeo, I'll send a CR your way if it's still available?

(Sorry for the delay in response, I've been offline for the past few while)
@SHODAN

Yes! I still would love CablemasterNeo, I'll send a CR your way if it's still available?

(Sorry for the delay in response, I've been offline for the past few while)
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
@SHODAN Just letting you know I'm still interested in the Private Auctions you sent me, it's just taking me a long time to rack up the gems to buy both of them. I almost have 550, but 800 is going to take a little bit since I don't have the spare income to buy gems. :'D I don't know if you want to just hold the copies in your vault or keep refreshing the auctions; either is fine with me! I just didn't want you to think I lost interest or forgot about them.
@SHODAN Just letting you know I'm still interested in the Private Auctions you sent me, it's just taking me a long time to rack up the gems to buy both of them. I almost have 550, but 800 is going to take a little bit since I don't have the spare income to buy gems. :'D I don't know if you want to just hold the copies in your vault or keep refreshing the auctions; either is fine with me! I just didn't want you to think I lost interest or forgot about them.
Please ping me if you respond to one of my posts. I'm very forgetful so I may not see the response otherwise.
Art & Writing Shop (on hiatus) | Skin Shop (on hiatus)
A wild science-fiction book sample has appeared!
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 238 239