Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 235 236
I've got some things at the end of the post I'd like to mention, you don't have to read it as it isn't VITALLY important, but I feel it really can't be ignored.

After everything in the temporary post is printed, which is ideally *sooner rather than later, we're going on an accent cycle. First, it will go like this.

Devastation > The Only Beauty > Empress of Metal > Plaguetronics > Guard of Terror > Plaguestruct > Dark Construct > Embrace > Jewel-powered > Reconstructed > Corruptor > Rainbow Relic > Demonic Machine > Resonance (Snap F) > Sunset Ivy > Guard of the Mutants > Reanimated

The omitted is because those are going to be printed rather soon. After this cycle down the list it'll start at Corrupted Construct and go as the gallery is listed. Accents on the preorder list now will be added to the end of the cycle list as it'll be a good amount of time until then.

With the cycles, I'll usually do just one print per accent. I suppose I could ping everyone (on the respective lists) if that isn't too much of a bother? They'll go up on the AH, so if for some reason there's a huge amount of interest and they're all bought out, I probably won't reprint that accent again until the next go around.

Not sure what else to announce other than that change. There's a bit of change with the location of the posts on the first page, but that's not a big deal. If you have any questions, do ping me?
I've got some things at the end of the post I'd like to mention, you don't have to read it as it isn't VITALLY important, but I feel it really can't be ignored.

After everything in the temporary post is printed, which is ideally *sooner rather than later, we're going on an accent cycle. First, it will go like this.

Devastation > The Only Beauty > Empress of Metal > Plaguetronics > Guard of Terror > Plaguestruct > Dark Construct > Embrace > Jewel-powered > Reconstructed > Corruptor > Rainbow Relic > Demonic Machine > Resonance (Snap F) > Sunset Ivy > Guard of the Mutants > Reanimated

The omitted is because those are going to be printed rather soon. After this cycle down the list it'll start at Corrupted Construct and go as the gallery is listed. Accents on the preorder list now will be added to the end of the cycle list as it'll be a good amount of time until then.

With the cycles, I'll usually do just one print per accent. I suppose I could ping everyone (on the respective lists) if that isn't too much of a bother? They'll go up on the AH, so if for some reason there's a huge amount of interest and they're all bought out, I probably won't reprint that accent again until the next go around.

Not sure what else to announce other than that change. There's a bit of change with the location of the posts on the first page, but that's not a big deal. If you have any questions, do ping me?
If you are pinged multiple times I may have more to question you regarding accentystuffs. This also might get repetitive. Also if anyone has any questions do ask. There is some info in the post above this one regarding things, too, so please don't skip over it.

@panopticon, @Zerohour,
Were you two still interested in Corrupted Construct? If not, I can remove you from the list.

@Dormouse,
Were you still interested in Something Cybernetic? I can remove you from the list if not.

@Wasteofanangel, @Aralas
I have you both down as paid for Spare Parts. Did you two still want the skin, or should I send the gems back?
@gazarath, I have you down for Spare Parts as well, though if you aren't interested do let me know. edit: username

@gazarath,
Also for Wire Type Thing, with the same as the above.
@Nightwind,
I have you down as paid for Wire Type Thing, if you still want a copy? Otherwise, I can refund you.

@Delphi,
I have you down as paid for Corruptor, checking to see if you are still interested and if not I can refund you.

@Zilleniose, @Rooty,
I have you both down for Vinekeeper. Are you still interested?

@Hybris, @delightfuliza,
I have you two down for Skies on Fire. I assume you both are still interested?

@Tobias
I have you down as paid for WTT Lightning Mode. If you are no longer interested, I can send your gems back.
@Asgore, @Haawke
I have you two down for WTT Lightning Mode as well. Even though Haawke just pinged me yesterday, just checking in real fast for the both of you?

@Zilleniose
I also have you down for Rainbow Relic, checking in for this one too.

@BladesFire, @Rooty, @Pulse,
I have you three down for Ivy Overgrowth, are you all still interested? If not, I can remove you from the list.

@Haawke
...You probably don't need to respond to this one, but hey. (and now i've successfully pinged you like three times?)

@Uniformshark
Magenta Mech has yet to be printed at all, seeing if you still want a copy as you sent payment for it? If not, I can send the gems back. The accent is this one.

@Hybris
Checking in for Nebula Weaver as well, which is this skincent.

@Niharike
I have you down as paid for Resonance (its for F PC), which has yet to be printed. Do you still want a copy or would you like for me to send your gems back? This is the accent.

If you want to be removed or switched over from any of these pinglists please do let me know.

All content:
@Severance, @Snowpea, @Niharike, @Synchros, @Astraya, @Stenvela, @Naaru, @Delphi, @butcherbaby, @Cyanide,
Non-gore:
@Infinipede, @Azrielen, @Twilyghtpanda, @mus, @OmakeLady, @Galaxtic, @Ikunoche, @Tobias, @Zilleniose, @reliquiaen,
Gore/gory cybernetics:
@Pesticide, @Slacker, @Lowkey, @Virgil, @Kaynara, @Justis, @Riko, @Steel, @Pained, @Calavera, Dracoon, @Necrophades, @hat17, @Maye, @Macabre, @Psychostorm, @Vulpen, @Rowvle, @Zelai, @Haematemesis, @GlowPen, @TwinFish, @MafiaVamp, @JaySovereign, @Sherlocked, @bit, @Dracknorin, @Cashew, @Zapper, @LargeCrocodile, @masculinetoast, @Delillah, @wasteofanangel, @Vovina, @Faileas, @Archaic, @Darkdragonfiend, @nemodave, @Xairathan, @IvyVines, @Crumpet,
Various other pinglists:
@Abderus, @Cerelin, @Hybris, @delightfuliza, @Mudcat, @haawke,
@Lumen, @Lightningblade, @Rexham, @Spacebro, @Windward Edit: I forgot to ping.
If you are pinged multiple times I may have more to question you regarding accentystuffs. This also might get repetitive. Also if anyone has any questions do ask. There is some info in the post above this one regarding things, too, so please don't skip over it.

@panopticon, @Zerohour,
Were you two still interested in Corrupted Construct? If not, I can remove you from the list.

@Dormouse,
Were you still interested in Something Cybernetic? I can remove you from the list if not.

@Wasteofanangel, @Aralas
I have you both down as paid for Spare Parts. Did you two still want the skin, or should I send the gems back?
@gazarath, I have you down for Spare Parts as well, though if you aren't interested do let me know. edit: username

@gazarath,
Also for Wire Type Thing, with the same as the above.
@Nightwind,
I have you down as paid for Wire Type Thing, if you still want a copy? Otherwise, I can refund you.

@Delphi,
I have you down as paid for Corruptor, checking to see if you are still interested and if not I can refund you.

@Zilleniose, @Rooty,
I have you both down for Vinekeeper. Are you still interested?

@Hybris, @delightfuliza,
I have you two down for Skies on Fire. I assume you both are still interested?

@Tobias
I have you down as paid for WTT Lightning Mode. If you are no longer interested, I can send your gems back.
@Asgore, @Haawke
I have you two down for WTT Lightning Mode as well. Even though Haawke just pinged me yesterday, just checking in real fast for the both of you?

@Zilleniose
I also have you down for Rainbow Relic, checking in for this one too.

@BladesFire, @Rooty, @Pulse,
I have you three down for Ivy Overgrowth, are you all still interested? If not, I can remove you from the list.

@Haawke
...You probably don't need to respond to this one, but hey. (and now i've successfully pinged you like three times?)

@Uniformshark
Magenta Mech has yet to be printed at all, seeing if you still want a copy as you sent payment for it? If not, I can send the gems back. The accent is this one.

@Hybris
Checking in for Nebula Weaver as well, which is this skincent.

@Niharike
I have you down as paid for Resonance (its for F PC), which has yet to be printed. Do you still want a copy or would you like for me to send your gems back? This is the accent.

If you want to be removed or switched over from any of these pinglists please do let me know.

All content:
@Severance, @Snowpea, @Niharike, @Synchros, @Astraya, @Stenvela, @Naaru, @Delphi, @butcherbaby, @Cyanide,
Non-gore:
@Infinipede, @Azrielen, @Twilyghtpanda, @mus, @OmakeLady, @Galaxtic, @Ikunoche, @Tobias, @Zilleniose, @reliquiaen,
Gore/gory cybernetics:
@Pesticide, @Slacker, @Lowkey, @Virgil, @Kaynara, @Justis, @Riko, @Steel, @Pained, @Calavera, Dracoon, @Necrophades, @hat17, @Maye, @Macabre, @Psychostorm, @Vulpen, @Rowvle, @Zelai, @Haematemesis, @GlowPen, @TwinFish, @MafiaVamp, @JaySovereign, @Sherlocked, @bit, @Dracknorin, @Cashew, @Zapper, @LargeCrocodile, @masculinetoast, @Delillah, @wasteofanangel, @Vovina, @Faileas, @Archaic, @Darkdragonfiend, @nemodave, @Xairathan, @IvyVines, @Crumpet,
Various other pinglists:
@Abderus, @Cerelin, @Hybris, @delightfuliza, @Mudcat, @haawke,
@Lumen, @Lightningblade, @Rexham, @Spacebro, @Windward Edit: I forgot to ping.
@SHODAN

Please switch me over to all content.
@SHODAN

Please switch me over to all content.
PEyOcAR.png
@SHODAN I would still like the accent
@SHODAN I would still like the accent
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@SHODAN

Thank you for the update. Still very interested! Just gimme a shout when you need the gems.
@SHODAN

Thank you for the update. Still very interested! Just gimme a shout when you need the gems.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
@SHODAN
Could I be switched from the Gory/Cybernetics list to All Content?
@SHODAN
Could I be switched from the Gory/Cybernetics list to All Content?
lightning_rune_50x50.png XXX Gen 1 Auction
Light Sprite Giveaway
Accent Giveaway
@SHODAN I would still love it to happen ; 3;
Also slots for the other two color variations and that coatl corruptor but I still hope you might get some more slots filled when notifying GASP!
@SHODAN I would still love it to happen ; 3;
Also slots for the other two color variations and that coatl corruptor but I still hope you might get some more slots filled when notifying GASP!
@SHODAN
Yup, still interested!
@SHODAN
Yup, still interested!
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
@SHODAN Sorry, but I'd like to cancel on WTT Lightning Mode. I've found a better accent to suit the dragon I was going to use it on.
@SHODAN Sorry, but I'd like to cancel on WTT Lightning Mode. I've found a better accent to suit the dragon I was going to use it on.
@Zelai,
Switched you over to all content. c:
@Niharike,
Thanks for letting me know!
@Pulse,
Thank you~ I will do so.
@Steel,
Threw you over to it~
@Uniformshark
Alright, I'll throw you onto those lists too, thanks. c:
@Delphi
Thanks for informing me. c: