Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF: F Sand/x/Beige
Looking for a Sand/x/Beige female dragon I can breed with this lil dude to produce a sand/teal/beige. Breed & genes don't matter. Must be able to potentially produce a sand/teal/beige if bred with a sand/cyan/beige.

Might consider dragons that are close but not quite if within a reasonable range of the primary/tertiary colors (+/- 2 at maximum).

I would also be willing to consider long-term rental of an ideal parent. Both parents would be sent to a fire nest to breed until the correct baby (sand/teal/beige male) arrives.
Looking for a Sand/x/Beige female dragon I can breed with this lil dude to produce a sand/teal/beige. Breed & genes don't matter. Must be able to potentially produce a sand/teal/beige if bred with a sand/cyan/beige.

Might consider dragons that are close but not quite if within a reasonable range of the primary/tertiary colors (+/- 2 at maximum).

I would also be willing to consider long-term rental of an ideal parent. Both parents would be sent to a fire nest to breed until the correct baby (sand/teal/beige male) arrives.
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 
omhx7Jw.png  Hey check out my quest
 to turn this OC into a dragon.

buying f sand/x/beige
bumpo
bumpo
             ab