Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55
@@houseteeth @Chee @kismesissitvde @Kizmetto

I absolutely love all of your entries, well done!
@@houseteeth @Chee @kismesissitvde @Kizmetto

I absolutely love all of your entries, well done!
YJZjRyy.png................
Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
...............1quKKvy.png
@pandragonsbox thank you so much!!
@pandragonsbox thank you so much!!
@OpalHawk
:D Thanks!
@OpalHawk
:D Thanks!
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@Chee
I WANT THIS
a lot, I really hope it wins
The idea is great
@Chee
I WANT THIS
a lot, I really hope it wins
The idea is great
ZNhRsiG.png
@HaSsi

*grabby claws* i wont the skin im not joking if it doesn't win ill fund a ten pack epic WC skins are so rare to find <3
@HaSsi

*grabby claws* i wont the skin im not joking if it doesn't win ill fund a ten pack epic WC skins are so rare to find <3
I'm a bit new to the creating skins and accents world. I'm going to be entering my first submission once it's completed and would like some advice on how to upload it correctly (The little pictures of the accent without the dragon and previews of the accent on dragons)

Thanks ^.^
I'm a bit new to the creating skins and accents world. I'm going to be entering my first submission once it's completed and would like some advice on how to upload it correctly (The little pictures of the accent without the dragon and previews of the accent on dragons)

Thanks ^.^
a33cd48e8e24f11bf61861e1609632aa217f8a3e.jpg7cd0b45f35c6e34590a300be1cacd27b2edf7760.png1500b320d1a9d96d3a57fed65894bfb47c744792.jpg92d2f8ce3a437d3f75d1b9b4944f46633f33d821.png
@surfingpikachu
I'm gonna go ahead and ping myself to edit this as more entries are added.
Pardon any double pings, please.

@chee loving your entry! If Entangled Lurker doesn't make the cut please ping me? love it!

@kismesissitvde same goes for your entry! Stygian Ravel looks so good, and I have a fae that I think would love it. He's a cryface though... any chance you can do a preview for him?

@LightConcorde please tell me you'll do more breeds for this accent? I'd love one for each breed, really. (I hoard glowshrooms) Please ping me they don't make it?
@surfingpikachu
I'm gonna go ahead and ping myself to edit this as more entries are added.
Pardon any double pings, please.

@chee loving your entry! If Entangled Lurker doesn't make the cut please ping me? love it!

@kismesissitvde same goes for your entry! Stygian Ravel looks so good, and I have a fae that I think would love it. He's a cryface though... any chance you can do a preview for him?

@LightConcorde please tell me you'll do more breeds for this accent? I'd love one for each breed, really. (I hoard glowshrooms) Please ping me they don't make it?
@DeathZhade

Oh my gosh your Coatl skin is absolutely incredible! I really hope your gorgeous skin will make it :D
@DeathZhade

Oh my gosh your Coatl skin is absolutely incredible! I really hope your gorgeous skin will make it :D
So this is my first time actually making something for this and I'm not sure how to submit it. I have it saved as a Photoshop document but I can convert it to .png, .jpg, or whatever is needed. I'm just not sure how to post the actual image to the submissions discussion board. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks c:
So this is my first time actually making something for this and I'm not sure how to submit it. I have it saved as a Photoshop document but I can convert it to .png, .jpg, or whatever is needed. I'm just not sure how to post the actual image to the submissions discussion board. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks c:
I got kind of carried away looking through the skins and accents! So many good ones.

@Chaos199

I love this! It's nice and subtle but really adds to the dragon.

@Chee

This one is so pretty! I'd love to use this on a guardian.

@houseteeth

Oh my GOSH so pretty. This would look so good on my Ridgie.

@Kassinator

What a pretty accent!

@LanFan

I really like lose a turn! I'm not sure about the dice part but the board game sections look excellent.

@MaruNeko

What a cool iea! I wasn't sure until I saw it on a mirror and then I loved it.

@SherokuTakari

I really like Foxfire Brambles! I have a ton of tundras that it would look good on.

@HaSsi

Oh that's very clever! It looks great.

@Maestro

Very pretty. I'm a big fan of these kind of Nocturne accents.

I got kind of carried away looking through the skins and accents! So many good ones.

@Chaos199

I love this! It's nice and subtle but really adds to the dragon.

@Chee

This one is so pretty! I'd love to use this on a guardian.

@houseteeth

Oh my GOSH so pretty. This would look so good on my Ridgie.

@Kassinator

What a pretty accent!

@LanFan

I really like lose a turn! I'm not sure about the dice part but the board game sections look excellent.

@MaruNeko

What a cool iea! I wasn't sure until I saw it on a mirror and then I loved it.

@SherokuTakari

I really like Foxfire Brambles! I have a ton of tundras that it would look good on.

@HaSsi

Oh that's very clever! It looks great.

@Maestro

Very pretty. I'm a big fan of these kind of Nocturne accents.

Dragons dragons dragons.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 54 55