Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 54 55
@Chee That glowing one is so nice. I literally saw it and was like "I need that for my girl!" If you don't win and decide to print it, totally count me in for buying it!
@Chee That glowing one is so nice. I literally saw it and was like "I need that for my girl!" If you don't win and decide to print it, totally count me in for buying it!
tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
@LanFan i LOVE shadow puppet so much!!!! Not only is it (I think) a really unique idea, but it looks super good as well!
@LanFan i LOVE shadow puppet so much!!!! Not only is it (I think) a really unique idea, but it looks super good as well!
MuzBh7y.png

@surfingpikachu Sorry for the late reply, I might have ahhahh made a gradient mistake earlier and merged the layers so the accent looks desaturated on brighter colors whoops [img]http://i.imgur.com/muFjQO3.png[/img]
@surfingpikachu Sorry for the late reply, I might have ahhahh made a gradient mistake earlier and merged the layers so the accent looks desaturated on brighter colors whoops
muFjQO3.png
Z52azAu.png 207s6ti.jpg
Since my last idea for the Crystalline Gala was a flop... Here's an updated skin for Trickmurk Circus. Will be adding additional highlights, shading, and an occasional glob of ShadeMother goop. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OU8EfTd12y4/Vq5QaStax4I/AAAAAAAAAlk/MSMPOVJsgM4/s530-d-p/skin_fae_m_dragonMarrionette.png[/img]
Since my last idea for the Crystalline Gala was a flop... Here's an updated skin for Trickmurk Circus. Will be adding additional highlights, shading, and an occasional glob of ShadeMother goop.

skin_fae_m_dragonMarrionette.png
@houseteeth

I love your entry!!! Its my favorite so far =D
@houseteeth

I love your entry!!! Its my favorite so far =D
2YPv3wq.png
@surfingpikachu I probably might print it only on private request, given my shop just didn't quite fly... xD
@surfingpikachu I probably might print it only on private request, given my shop just didn't quite fly... xD
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Aaaaah I hope people see my entry Twisted Jester :0 It took me so long send help I spent too much time on it

that lacing was a Jerk to make lemme tell ya

Some of my favorite skins so far were made by these people!

@uprisingattorney @ComatoseLuna @ClockworkFate @Theoi (i didnt even realize you made that accent its so good im ded) @DeathZhade @Drytil @Axloga @Morhighana @ketchup (BOY do i love me some bleeding space) @LanFan @houseteeth @Chee

Sorry about so many pings, I love all of your skins so much that I had to let you all know ^^
Aaaaah I hope people see my entry Twisted Jester :0 It took me so long send help I spent too much time on it

that lacing was a Jerk to make lemme tell ya

Some of my favorite skins so far were made by these people!

@uprisingattorney @ComatoseLuna @ClockworkFate @Theoi (i didnt even realize you made that accent its so good im ded) @DeathZhade @Drytil @Axloga @Morhighana @ketchup (BOY do i love me some bleeding space) @LanFan @houseteeth @Chee

Sorry about so many pings, I love all of your skins so much that I had to let you all know ^^
@StellarBlitz @ClockworkFate Holy hell your submissions are gorgeous!! Send me a ping if you don't win, because I have a mighty need for your accents!! *_*
@StellarBlitz @ClockworkFate Holy hell your submissions are gorgeous!! Send me a ping if you don't win, because I have a mighty need for your accents!! *_*
can someone please do like
folklore tricksters
instead of card tricks??? what is that

juggling eyeball trickster anyone? coyote? literature tricksters
c'mon so many great ideas hiding there in actual trickster tales
can someone please do like
folklore tricksters
instead of card tricks??? what is that

juggling eyeball trickster anyone? coyote? literature tricksters
c'mon so many great ideas hiding there in actual trickster tales
MiYFQWd.gif
@Sunflight Thanks! :D I don't normally get comments on my entries ^^