Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
@Elisse @Lishadra
thank you ! :) i hade a lot of fun with that one

@Ragnarok42
nocturnes have only been around since the december of -14 which is why there are no noc skins in trickmurk 2014. all three are from 2015 - and three is quite many for the element's breed to have per holiday (three imps for brightshine -15, three tundras for crystalline -16 were the ones i found atm)
@Elisse @Lishadra
thank you ! :) i hade a lot of fun with that one

@Ragnarok42
nocturnes have only been around since the december of -14 which is why there are no noc skins in trickmurk 2014. all three are from 2015 - and three is quite many for the element's breed to have per holiday (three imps for brightshine -15, three tundras for crystalline -16 were the ones i found atm)
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
@Lishadra

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!
@Lishadra

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!
Welcome to
fr_banner_by_hayleesade-d9ozw1e.png
@wrecknrule The moon and the clouds on your male Ridgeback Accent are beautiful!

@skwerl56767 normally I don't like skins, cause I want to see some of the dragons real colouring and genes through an accent....but your skin is amazing, I'm gonna need a male WC just for this skin O.O

There are so many great entries which would deserve to win! I really hope some of my favourites will win although that nearly never happened before
Also there are so many artists which haven't ever won before, I really can't understand it.
@wrecknrule The moon and the clouds on your male Ridgeback Accent are beautiful!

@skwerl56767 normally I don't like skins, cause I want to see some of the dragons real colouring and genes through an accent....but your skin is amazing, I'm gonna need a male WC just for this skin O.O

There are so many great entries which would deserve to win! I really hope some of my favourites will win although that nearly never happened before
Also there are so many artists which haven't ever won before, I really can't understand it.
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw

Ahh, thank you! I had a lot of fun setting down the colors and trying to get that fantasy. whimsical look going. :3
@Jaypaw

Ahh, thank you! I had a lot of fun setting down the colors and trying to get that fantasy. whimsical look going. :3
TyYgOYZ.png
!!! Trickmurk is tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone who entered, I wish you all the best of luck!
!!! Trickmurk is tomorrow!

Good luck to everyone who entered, I wish you all the best of luck!
@Lishadra
aah ty!!
@Lishadra
aah ty!!
xxxxx uvuxbfn.png 4vJXUnL.gif
I just went through all the skins and accents, and my absolute favourites are: [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/eccffac059e817ce87b82e581c7b9f7f/tumblr_o23yxwwvNk1shyk2ho2_400.png[/img] by @catfeather [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a31b/f/2016/035/b/1/tundramasqmaccentfin1_by_clang55-d9qirj9.png[/img] by @swishclang and [img]http://i.imgur.com/J8UOkLN.png[/img] by @temmith I might have to buy at least one of those if they don't win :3
I just went through all the skins and accents, and my absolute favourites are:

tumblr_o23yxwwvNk1shyk2ho2_400.png
by @catfeather
tundramasqmaccentfin1_by_clang55-d9qirj9.png
by @swishclang and
J8UOkLN.png
by @temmith

I might have to buy at least one of those if they don't win :3
66MHIIb.png
Omg trickmurg will be tomorrow :o

good luck!
Omg trickmurg will be tomorrow :o

good luck!

nkMK0Mg.png
@Meonox Ah, sure!
@Meonox Ah, sure!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Cutiepaws

Thank you so much! There's so many great entries, it's an honor that mine stood out to you! C':
@Cutiepaws

Thank you so much! There's so many great entries, it's an honor that mine stood out to you! C':
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55