Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reliquary Accents!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46
@reliquiaen
I'd love a gem slot for Woodlight Witch please! :)
@reliquiaen
I'd love a gem slot for Woodlight Witch please! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Lililira @Kizmetto @Insouciant @mus @Carnivore @chilope @wildewinged @Kelenthe @baelistair @celine @Noxeryrs @niharike @briar @Tangaroa @OverlordFreya @Masumi @sorai [tr] @Clifftop @Takora @Kizmetto [mixed?] @asterope @saturne @velvetpaws @atalaeai [tr] @Maye @Mellifera @StayingBehind [mixed] @Zilleniose

Good morning all. I'm just giving you a ping to ask for payment (where applicable) so I can submit runs three and four. I want to get them in as early as possible since I'm going to be away for two weeks shortly on my prac placement for university and I don't want you all hanging in the lurch for that long. If there is a delay at all, I figured you should know that as well. At worst, my placement finishes on the 21st so I should have them back to you no later than the 24th.

@GreenTaleTeller, @Luunai, @Kairo,
Thank you, I've got you down for slots!
@Lililira @Kizmetto @Insouciant @mus @Carnivore @chilope @wildewinged @Kelenthe @baelistair @celine @Noxeryrs @niharike @briar @Tangaroa @OverlordFreya @Masumi @sorai [tr] @Clifftop @Takora @Kizmetto [mixed?] @asterope @saturne @velvetpaws @atalaeai [tr] @Maye @Mellifera @StayingBehind [mixed] @Zilleniose

Good morning all. I'm just giving you a ping to ask for payment (where applicable) so I can submit runs three and four. I want to get them in as early as possible since I'm going to be away for two weeks shortly on my prac placement for university and I don't want you all hanging in the lurch for that long. If there is a delay at all, I figured you should know that as well. At worst, my placement finishes on the 21st so I should have them back to you no later than the 24th.

@GreenTaleTeller, @Luunai, @Kairo,
Thank you, I've got you down for slots!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!

@reliquiaen

I thought I already paid you? o.o

@reliquiaen

I thought I already paid you? o.o
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Tangaroa,
You did, I have you marked down. I wanted to ping the people who'd paid as well so they knew I was going on prac. Just in case the accents didn't arrive before then. ^^;
@Tangaroa,
You did, I have you marked down. I wanted to ping the people who'd paid as well so they knew I was going on prac. Just in case the accents didn't arrive before then. ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart

@reliquiaen

OOOH okay, had me worried for a moment x)

@reliquiaen

OOOH okay, had me worried for a moment x)
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@reliquiaen

could you put me on the preorder list for Magmasquerade?
@reliquiaen

could you put me on the preorder list for Magmasquerade?
@vulpeszerda,
You got it!
@vulpeszerda,
You got it!
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen can i please be put on the pinglist for "Little Helper"?
@reliquiaen can i please be put on the pinglist for "Little Helper"?
XdKddgH.png
@eeriansadow,
Yup, male or female?
@eeriansadow,
Yup, male or female?
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen female please
@reliquiaen female please
XdKddgH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46