Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Sky's Skins ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
FR User Name: rubyredtan
Flight: Fire
Which design(s) are you interested in: ELEMENTAL RIFT (Fire) and Pure Elements - Imperial Ice Skin

Just wanted to say your skins are awesome and glad that I am on the list. Hopefully I will have a chance with one/both much later. :)
FR User Name: rubyredtan
Flight: Fire
Which design(s) are you interested in: ELEMENTAL RIFT (Fire) and Pure Elements - Imperial Ice Skin

Just wanted to say your skins are awesome and glad that I am on the list. Hopefully I will have a chance with one/both much later. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@Sky I think I'm going to order something now ^^ just can't decide between a luster wing accent and a Nightsky skin :)
Just a question before I can decide. I need a Skin for a Mirror male. How much would a skin be if I don't give you a special reference just something similar like your Nightsky guardian with a bit other colours?
@Sky I think I'm going to order something now ^^ just can't decide between a luster wing accent and a Nightsky skin :)
Just a question before I can decide. I need a Skin for a Mirror male. How much would a skin be if I don't give you a special reference just something similar like your Nightsky guardian with a bit other colours?
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Thank you hammer! :D

Awsome! Thanks ruby.
I'll add you to the list which will be up on the front page shortly!

Well that's interesting actually selianth as its made me consider another kind of sale.
A semi custom sale.
This means that I make a skin to your specifications but have an altered version available for others to purchase. You still get your own unique skin but a similar version is available for normal pre-made sales.
Ill have to look into this and get some quotes up tonight.
I've been looking into making the nightsky/lusterwing designs available on other breeds.
I'll get back to you about it soon!
Thank you hammer! :D

Awsome! Thanks ruby.
I'll add you to the list which will be up on the front page shortly!

Well that's interesting actually selianth as its made me consider another kind of sale.
A semi custom sale.
This means that I make a skin to your specifications but have an altered version available for others to purchase. You still get your own unique skin but a similar version is available for normal pre-made sales.
Ill have to look into this and get some quotes up tonight.
I've been looking into making the nightsky/lusterwing designs available on other breeds.
I'll get back to you about it soon!
There Selianth.
Read the info in the Semi-Custom post at the end and see if that interests you. :3
If it does fill out a form and I'll get you that slot.
There Selianth.
Read the info in the Semi-Custom post at the end and see if that interests you. :3
If it does fill out a form and I'll get you that slot.
@Sky Ok ^^ I'm not sure if I understand everything right, but here are my orders:

FR User Name: Selianth
Flight: Lightning
Which design(s) are you interested in: Luster Wing female Guardian Accent (the one on the bottom left of your preview)

for 1230 gems including Blueprint

-
Dragon Breed: Mirror
Dragon Gender: Male
Type of skin commission: Semi Custom
-
Commission notes: something similar to your Nightsky Guardian Skin just for a Mirror Male

Don't know about price here...I need the price including the blueprint :)

I don't have the gems to order your Nightsky Guardian skin at the moment, will this be availiable in some time too?

@Sky Ok ^^ I'm not sure if I understand everything right, but here are my orders:

Which design(s) are you interested in: Luster Wing female Guardian Accent (the one on the bottom left of your preview)

for 1230 gems including Blueprint

-
Dragon Breed: Mirror
Dragon Gender: Male
Type of skin commission: Semi Custom
-
Commission notes: something similar to your Nightsky Guardian Skin just for a Mirror Male

Don't know about price here...I need the price including the blueprint :)

I don't have the gems to order your Nightsky Guardian skin at the moment, will this be availiable in some time too?

FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
OK i see the issue here. I dont have an application for pre-made skins. The idea is that you simply post saying you want one and send me the funds XD I'll add an application form up there so its easier to figure you! (you used the interest application made for the limited skins) [b]So! You want a purple to blue gradient luster wing! Not a problem! send the 1230 gems over and I'll get you one put together![/b] Now the application you filled out is slightly wrong and I'll go add examples to my applications to make it easier for people to understand... i'm a bit thoughtless sometimes lol SEMI CUSTOM (this needed adding here) FR User Name: Selianth (good) Flight: Lightning (good) - Dragon Breed: Mirror (good) Dragon Gender: Male (good) [b]Type of skin commission: You need to look at the examples and choose either a basic, basic render, full render of custom render. Each of these types has a price for it. I have quoted the relevent info bellow.[/b] - Commission notes: something similar to your Nightsky Guardian Skin just for a Mirror Male [quote name="Sky" date="2013-06-05 20:08:44" url="main.php?p=mb&board=skin&page=1&id=16505#16566"][center] [b]Here are the different types:[/b] [URL=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/darkstarvoid/media/rendervariations_zps9af8531d.png.html][IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/darkstarvoid/rendervariations_zps9af8531d.png[/IMG][/URL] http://sta.sh/033fsh6o01 [URL=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/darkstarvoid/media/pricing_zps883fa009.png.html][IMG]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/darkstarvoid/pricing_zps883fa009.png[/IMG][/URL] [b]BLUE PRINTS MUST BE PROVIDED, PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE THIS AS A COST! (accents available at roughly half the price, please request a quote)[/b] [b] [u]NOTE[/b][/u] [b]I AM HAVING AN EARLY BIRD SALE! Sale prices beside the orrigionals and in brackets are avalible as base costs)[/b] [u][b]Basic[/b][/u] No additional touches made, just the design placed onto the skin template as requested. 600+ Gems (200) [u][b]Basic Render[/b][/u] Some minor detailing done, such as highlights, textural paint work and additional shading. 1400+ gems (1000) [u][b]Full Render[/b][/u] Good amounts of additional work done for a high quality finish. 2000+ gems (1250) [u][b] Custom Render[/b][/u] Very high quality work done over many hours for a very unique image. Quoting is a must with these as 3000 gems is only a base price. 3000+ gems (2000) [b]Treasure prices will be added at a later date when the game is fully functional. For treasure options and other trades please offer.[/b] [/center][/quote] The quality of the NightSky skins already made would be considered a 'Full Render'. If you want the same quality and want your semi custom skin to look as good as the NightSky guardian's you will need to spend 1000 gems on it (half the price of a normal custom skin with full rendering as yours is a semi custom only). This price does [b]not[/b] include the blueprint, you will need to send me a blueprint as well. I hope that clears it all up! I'll go change my info so its easier to understand. Let me know if your still confused XD
OK i see the issue here.
I dont have an application for pre-made skins.
The idea is that you simply post saying you want one and send me the funds XD
I'll add an application form up there so its easier to figure you!
(you used the interest application made for the limited skins)

So!
You want a purple to blue gradient luster wing!
Not a problem! send the 1230 gems over and I'll get you one put together!

Now the application you filled out is slightly wrong and I'll go add examples to my applications to make it easier for people to understand... i'm a bit thoughtless sometimes lol

SEMI CUSTOM (this needed adding here)
FR User Name: Selianth (good)
Flight: Lightning (good)
-
Dragon Breed: Mirror (good)
Dragon Gender: Male (good)
Type of skin commission: You need to look at the examples and choose either a basic, basic render, full render of custom render. Each of these types has a price for it. I have quoted the relevent info bellow.
-

Here are the different types:

rendervariations_zps9af8531d.png
http://sta.sh/033fsh6o01

pricing_zps883fa009.png
BLUE PRINTS MUST BE PROVIDED, PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE THIS AS A COST!
(accents available at roughly half the price, please request a quote)

NOTE

I AM HAVING AN EARLY BIRD SALE!
Sale prices beside the orrigionals and in brackets are avalible as base costs)

Basic
No additional touches made, just the design placed onto the skin template as requested.
600+ Gems (200)

Basic Render
Some minor detailing done, such as highlights, textural paint work and additional shading.
1400+ gems (1000)

Full Render
Good amounts of additional work done for a high quality finish.
2000+ gems (1250)

Custom Render

Very high quality work done over many hours for a very unique image.
Quoting is a must with these as 3000 gems is only a base price.
3000+ gems (2000)

Treasure prices will be added at a later date when the game is fully functional.
For treasure options and other trades please offer.

The quality of the NightSky skins already made would be considered a 'Full Render'.
If you want the same quality and want your semi custom skin to look as good as the NightSky guardian's you will need to spend 1000 gems on it (half the price of a normal custom skin with full rendering as yours is a semi custom only).
This price does not include the blueprint, you will need to send me a blueprint as well.

I hope that clears it all up!
I'll go change my info so its easier to understand.
Let me know if your still confused XD
There you go Selianth, I've updated all my info to make it easier to understand.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.
There you go Selianth, I've updated all my info to make it easier to understand.
Let me know what you think. Thanks.
The pricing forms are a smidge confusing to me (though I'm not really concentrating at the moment, so I'll read through them again later), but I'm curious if there's a discount for matching sets of skins (Male and Female eternal twilight imperial) or if it's still 2900 each.
The pricing forms are a smidge confusing to me (though I'm not really concentrating at the moment, so I'll read through them again later), but I'm curious if there's a discount for matching sets of skins (Male and Female eternal twilight imperial) or if it's still 2900 each.
I'm a hoarder, much like Crim.
FR User Name: Morau
Flight: Arcane
-
Dragon Breed: Fae
Dragon Gender: Female
Type of skin commission: Custom Render
Preferred skin name: Arcane Light
-
Link to reference: http://fire-eyes.org/gal/var/albums/ob/n/rep/sn/p/_N9H5448.jpg?m=1260165462 The basic pattern colors should be softer and the brown is more like a VERY LIGHT yellow
Character Details: Her wings should be a light yellow at the top and have a stuble leopard print in the middle. The bottom should be darker and the tassels should have glowing light purple arcane symbols. Her frills are a darker yellow and have a stuble leopard print as well. Her cheek frills are darker at the base and fade into a light yellow. She also glows a light yellow. Her eyes are a golden color.
-
Commission notes: None
Additional notes: Buying gems very soon, will get them to you today or tomorrow.
FR User Name: Morau
Flight: Arcane
-
Dragon Breed: Fae
Dragon Gender: Female
Type of skin commission: Custom Render
Preferred skin name: Arcane Light
-
Link to reference: http://fire-eyes.org/gal/var/albums/ob/n/rep/sn/p/_N9H5448.jpg?m=1260165462 The basic pattern colors should be softer and the brown is more like a VERY LIGHT yellow
Character Details: Her wings should be a light yellow at the top and have a stuble leopard print in the middle. The bottom should be darker and the tassels should have glowing light purple arcane symbols. Her frills are a darker yellow and have a stuble leopard print as well. Her cheek frills are darker at the base and fade into a light yellow. She also glows a light yellow. Her eyes are a golden color.
-
Commission notes: None
Additional notes: Buying gems very soon, will get them to you today or tomorrow.
G6MATKJ.gif QgNWxo1.gif qSfMeki.gif
FR User Name: Lemonsnout
Flight: Plague
Which design(s) are you interested in: Fusion/Synth
Additional Comments: These are so amazing! I'll have to wait for a contest to come out to try to snag one for myself, though.
FR User Name: Lemonsnout
Flight: Plague
Which design(s) are you interested in: Fusion/Synth
Additional Comments: These are so amazing! I'll have to wait for a contest to come out to try to snag one for myself, though.
iSUiwqzX231cv.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23