Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Sky's Skins ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Absolutely Tazius! ^^
Dragons and items too :)
I have been waiting for treasure prices to settle over the last week to get a better understanding of their value.
The treasure to gem will slowly increase as players earn more treasure in game but still, right now, for you, its a brilliant time to be trading treasure.

I'l have a look round and work out a good ration of gem-treasure and post up treasure prices ^^
Absolutely Tazius! ^^
Dragons and items too :)
I have been waiting for treasure prices to settle over the last week to get a better understanding of their value.
The treasure to gem will slowly increase as players earn more treasure in game but still, right now, for you, its a brilliant time to be trading treasure.

I'l have a look round and work out a good ration of gem-treasure and post up treasure prices ^^
Oh great, thanks so much. That makes me really happy :D Would it be alright to message you via PM to get a bit more info - I don't really completely understand how to the whole skins and stuff works. I've read over everything but still...my mind doesn't want to work and I don't wanna clog up your thread with questions!!
Oh great, thanks so much. That makes me really happy :D Would it be alright to message you via PM to get a bit more info - I don't really completely understand how to the whole skins and stuff works. I've read over everything but still...my mind doesn't want to work and I don't wanna clog up your thread with questions!!
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
sure thing taz!
Ask away! :)
sure thing taz!
Ask away! :)
OK it looks like its gonna be 150 treasure to 1 gem :)
I'll go and edit all the prices above!

-- Edit --
Treasure prices added
:)
OK it looks like its gonna be 150 treasure to 1 gem :)
I'll go and edit all the prices above!

-- Edit --
Treasure prices added
:)
Don't worry I figured it out now, no questions for the time being ;D

And great! Thank you so much for doing that! I've already decided which one I'm going to get, just need to get mega saving now x3
Don't worry I figured it out now, no questions for the time being ;D

And great! Thank you so much for doing that! I've already decided which one I'm going to get, just need to get mega saving now x3
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
Hahaha, no worries Taz! :D
Good luck saving!
Hahaha, no worries Taz! :D
Good luck saving!
Hmm Sky, I'm totally contemplating getting a skin based off of my bird done by you. :I
Hmm Sky, I'm totally contemplating getting a skin based off of my bird done by you. :I
Your skins are fantastic! I think you're definitely the person to make the Death's Head Hawkmoth skin I'd like for Renegaded X3 I'll be saving!
Your skins are fantastic! I think you're definitely the person to make the Death's Head Hawkmoth skin I'd like for Renegaded X3 I'll be saving!
Child of the Plague Mother
Story!!! *happy dance*
Would it be a windclaw??? :D
lol would love to make one, the current discounts will always be available for you m'dear and I'll slot you in where ever possible ^^

@Dresden: :O ooooooh!
I'll keep an eye out for an application by you!
Sounds great fun, I do love mirror skins ^^
Good luck saving.... and catching a free slot XD

(PS you dont happen to be a fan of the Dresden File books by chance? not sure if your name is in any way related but if it it... kudos to you XD)
Story!!! *happy dance*
Would it be a windclaw??? :D
lol would love to make one, the current discounts will always be available for you m'dear and I'll slot you in where ever possible ^^

@Dresden: :O ooooooh!
I'll keep an eye out for an application by you!
Sounds great fun, I do love mirror skins ^^
Good luck saving.... and catching a free slot XD

(PS you dont happen to be a fan of the Dresden File books by chance? not sure if your name is in any way related but if it it... kudos to you XD)
Aww thanks Sky. that would mean a lot. :D
It probably would be a Wildclaw. I didn't realize how perfect that would be. ^^'
I have a blueprint in my inventory already so I would really love one of my bird. I'll be back when I have enough treasure. :D
Aww thanks Sky. that would mean a lot. :D
It probably would be a Wildclaw. I didn't realize how perfect that would be. ^^'
I have a blueprint in my inventory already so I would really love one of my bird. I'll be back when I have enough treasure. :D
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23