Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Sky's Skins ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Yay! I&#039;m happy to see this thread up. <3 Imma go ahead and give you my form less I completely lose track between DA and here. But I&#039;m SO coming back for an imperial skin for my female dragon. That eternal twilight is spiffy.

FR User Name: Niabi (Demon-Child-13)
Flight: Water
-
Dragon Breed: Imperial
Dragon Gender: Male
Type of skin commission: I think we said basic render on DA?
-
Link to reference: http://demon-child-13.deviantart.com/art/Olan-356286715
Character Details: Hmm, I&#039;m leaving it up to you how to transform him into an imperial. I honestly have no clue!
-
Commission notes: Thanks for reserving me a spot. :3
Additional notes: None, I believe. XD I trust your work.
Yay! I&#039;m happy to see this thread up. <3 Imma go ahead and give you my form less I completely lose track between DA and here. But I&#039;m SO coming back for an imperial skin for my female dragon. That eternal twilight is spiffy.

FR User Name: Niabi (Demon-Child-13)
Flight: Water
-
Dragon Breed: Imperial
Dragon Gender: Male
Type of skin commission: I think we said basic render on DA?
-
Link to reference: http://demon-child-13.deviantart.com/art/Olan-356286715
Character Details: Hmm, I&#039;m leaving it up to you how to transform him into an imperial. I honestly have no clue!
-
Commission notes: Thanks for reserving me a spot. :3
Additional notes: None, I believe. XD I trust your work.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Ooooooh I remember seeing your Night Sky Guardians on DA! I&#039;ll definitely have to think about getting some skins from you... I just have to manage my own first! :)
Ooooooh I remember seeing your Night Sky Guardians on DA! I&#039;ll definitely have to think about getting some skins from you... I just have to manage my own first! :)
flbanner70px.png
Niabi! ^^
Thanks m&#039;dear.
Send me over the blue print when you have a moment. I&#039;ll get started in the mean time :3

Skysong: Thanks!
Your lovely Skye is gorgeous! I&#039;ll have to keep an eye out on your skin sales too ;)
Niabi! ^^
Thanks m&#039;dear.
Send me over the blue print when you have a moment. I&#039;ll get started in the mean time :3

Skysong: Thanks!
Your lovely Skye is gorgeous! I&#039;ll have to keep an eye out on your skin sales too ;)
Well! I got right into that XD
There you are Niabi, I posted them up (in good faith).
Let me know if you want anything changing.
Well! I got right into that XD
There you are Niabi, I posted them up (in good faith).
Let me know if you want anything changing.
Very nice!
Very nice!
Thank you Ryha :3
Thank you Ryha :3
asklfdhl OMG HE LOOKS AMAZING! ;-; Gimme a few minutes to get everything together.

Edit: All sent!
asklfdhl OMG HE LOOKS AMAZING! ;-; Gimme a few minutes to get everything together.

Edit: All sent!
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
Looking great, Sky! I&#039;ll be ordering something, some day. xD When I have Gems.
Looking great, Sky! I&#039;ll be ordering something, some day. xD When I have Gems.
Awsome!
Glad you like him niabi :D
What would you like me to call the skin?

Tehe thanks blue!
*snugz*
Awsome!
Glad you like him niabi :D
What would you like me to call the skin?

Tehe thanks blue!
*snugz*
Oh man I drooled all over these on DA and now I can drool all over them here xD I will def be wanting some when I get some gems!
Oh man I drooled all over these on DA and now I can drool all over them here xD I will def be wanting some when I get some gems!
FR_ShadowBan1_zps37b55c4b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23