Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Sky's Skins ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Sky

Actually I got the inspiration for my name from the novel Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut which, in part, details his experiences as a POW during the fire bombing of Dresden during WWII. I wrote my 11th grade advanced English paper on Vonnegut and his novels so the name ended up sticking with me XD Too bad none of my college research papers have been as fun :|
@Sky

Actually I got the inspiration for my name from the novel Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut which, in part, details his experiences as a POW during the fire bombing of Dresden during WWII. I wrote my 11th grade advanced English paper on Vonnegut and his novels so the name ended up sticking with me XD Too bad none of my college research papers have been as fun :|
Child of the Plague Mother
@Sky

@Sky

Ah man, forgot my double post! The campus internet is wonky X(
Ah man, forgot my double post! The campus internet is wonky X(
Lmao guys XD

Story, haha, no worries at all m'love!

Sorry Dresden lol, very awesome though, thumbs up to you!

Makes perfect sense dresdencomplex :D
No worries about the double post ^^
Lmao guys XD

Story, haha, no worries at all m'love!

Sorry Dresden lol, very awesome though, thumbs up to you!

Makes perfect sense dresdencomplex :D
No worries about the double post ^^
@Rhee

Started on your skin today.
Here is a very rough preview, just check the markings and colours are good.
When you have confirmed that everything is to your taste I'll start the rendering... which is the good part ;D
Let me know what ya think!
http://sta.sh/01jx4ghsbe6r

@creme.
Not done much since the other night when I attempted to stream with you. Thought I would pop up a preview as you so nicely requested as what was completed in the last session. Remember though, very little of what you see here is true to the final piece, its just a WIP :3
http://sta.sh/06nhko1u532
@Rhee

Started on your skin today.
Here is a very rough preview, just check the markings and colours are good.
When you have confirmed that everything is to your taste I'll start the rendering... which is the good part ;D
Let me know what ya think!
http://sta.sh/01jx4ghsbe6r

@creme.
Not done much since the other night when I attempted to stream with you. Thought I would pop up a preview as you so nicely requested as what was completed in the last session. Remember though, very little of what you see here is true to the final piece, its just a WIP :3
http://sta.sh/06nhko1u532
@Sky
looks perfect!
@Sky
looks perfect!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.pnghobr0.gif
Thank you! I think it's already stunning! and it's only the start of it. I'm available until the weekend, so anytime you want to live stream with me, message me! I'll pm you other ways of contacting me! :)
Thank you! I think it's already stunning! and it's only the start of it. I'm available until the weekend, so anytime you want to live stream with me, message me! I'll pm you other ways of contacting me! :)
ID-v7-xxsm.png
Infectious Dreams; Dare to dream, to spread your wings and fly
Awsome, thanks guys! :D
Awsome, thanks guys! :D
Woooo graphics updated!!!
Thank GOD! those original banners... *shudders*

Also, here's a preview of my Light dragon contest entry.
Lightcatcher/Ceremonial Lightcatcher

light_catcher_prev_by_gaiawolfess-d69u7s2.png
Woooo graphics updated!!!
Thank GOD! those original banners... *shudders*

Also, here's a preview of my Light dragon contest entry.
Lightcatcher/Ceremonial Lightcatcher

light_catcher_prev_by_gaiawolfess-d69u7s2.png
*some small alterations of pre-made skin prices have been made*
*some small alterations of pre-made skin prices have been made*
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23