Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ Sky's Skins ]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
[font=Copperplate]@Sky Thanks for replying to me on dA!! I've literally wanted those skins for 4 years but I don't think you were active all that time ago XD I'm interested in The Last Shadow and Ikran Banshee and was wondering if you'd perhaps take items as partial payment using lowest AH price? (I have some Night Sky silks at the moment and a bogsneak egg, and am more than willing to pay the rest in gems (or treasure if I run into some haha)) Thanks so much for your time! Or I was just thinking, I have this guy on the AH for 3000g at the moment and thought you may be interested? Gen one exact copy of Joxar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38494878] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384949/38494878_350.png[/img] [/url] AND I just thought then, I have plenty of deviantART points which I would be more than happy to trade (and would prefer to trade too as I'm basically inactive there ;))
@Sky

Thanks for replying to me on dA!! I've literally wanted those skins for 4 years but I don't think you were active all that time ago XD

I'm interested in The Last Shadow and Ikran Banshee and was wondering if you'd perhaps take items as partial payment using lowest AH price? (I have some Night Sky silks at the moment and a bogsneak egg, and am more than willing to pay the rest in gems (or treasure if I run into some haha))

Thanks so much for your time!

Or I was just thinking, I have this guy on the AH for 3000g at the moment and thought you may be interested? Gen one exact copy of Joxar

38494878_350.png

AND I just thought then, I have plenty of deviantART points which I would be more than happy to trade (and would prefer to trade too as I'm basically inactive there ;))
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
Hey @frankenfurta
Yes I would be happy to trade.

Once these have sold out they were be retired I think so good timing xD

I dont think i have any Ikran left, I'll need to check
Hey @frankenfurta
Yes I would be happy to trade.

Once these have sold out they were be retired I think so good timing xD

I dont think i have any Ikran left, I'll need to check
@Sky

Awesome, thank you so much!! What would you prefer to trade? Oh wow that is good timing XD. The two skins will be used for my progens, can’t wait!! I might even be interested in 2 last shadow (and one banshee) if you would prefer dA points trade as my sister is considering buying one also. Maybe though, she hasn't fully decided yet XD

I'm not sure what the conversion rates are but on FR, I've seen that 100g = $1 and a core membership is 1200 points for $15 so maybe that's something to work the price off for the 2-3 skins, I don't know XD. I'm easy either way, just can't wait!

I think we must be in totally different time zones, I'm asleep when you reply, so sorry for all the delayed responses XD
@Sky

Awesome, thank you so much!! What would you prefer to trade? Oh wow that is good timing XD. The two skins will be used for my progens, can’t wait!! I might even be interested in 2 last shadow (and one banshee) if you would prefer dA points trade as my sister is considering buying one also. Maybe though, she hasn't fully decided yet XD

I'm not sure what the conversion rates are but on FR, I've seen that 100g = $1 and a core membership is 1200 points for $15 so maybe that's something to work the price off for the 2-3 skins, I don't know XD. I'm easy either way, just can't wait!

I think we must be in totally different time zones, I'm asleep when you reply, so sorry for all the delayed responses XD
@Sky

Thank you so much again ;u;, seriously I really appreciate it ;)
@Sky

Thank you so much again ;u;, seriously I really appreciate it ;)
Aaaaaand my shop is all updated and open again!
Aaaaaand my shop is all updated and open again!
All Ikran Banshee skins now sold out.
All Ikran Banshee skins now sold out.
[center]@Zeragon The original file that I had submitted was declined due to the shading not being dark enough on the pink part of the inner wing. I have made the edits and resubmitted. [img]https://i.imgur.com/CkXZs2Q.png[/img] Thank you for your patience. I will notify you the moment it has been accepted.[/center]
@Zeragon

The original file that I had submitted was declined due to the shading not being dark enough on the pink part of the inner wing. I have made the edits and resubmitted.

CkXZs2Q.png

Thank you for your patience. I will notify you the moment it has been accepted.
Its alright, no need to rush. Just let me know when the skin is approved [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Its alright, no need to rush. Just let me know when the skin is approved
Do5TvZy.png
all updated ^^
all updated ^^
updated
updated
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23