Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | AC- Meet the Censer's Priestess, ROR!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
[center][IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/10ponbb.png[/IMG] [size=3]Welcome to the Ashfall Clan Skins and Accents Shop! English is not my first language, excuse me if I commit some mistake [b]I’m at +9 hours from FR[/b], please be patient if I don't answer your posts immediately. Some rules below... Because there always must be rules![/size] [img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/2u8kt2e.jpg[/img] [size=3]Please do not ask me to hold accents for you Once purchased, you are free to do whatever you want with your copy I will submit the accents or skins for approval when 5 to 10 slots are filled [b]The price of accents will be 600G, skins 700G, when 10 copies are made. If only 5 copies are made, the accents will cost 700G, and the skins, 800G. No treasure will be accepted.[/b] If you are interested in a work currently not disposable for sale, send me a single blueprint + 600G and I will make a copy only for you. [b]Retired skins or accents won't be reprinted using this way.[/B][/size] [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/10eo7b8.jpg[/img][/center] [size=3][b]I will only accept trade from the people on Mixed Slots of the Pre-order section, people who have ordered custom works or people interested in the stuff posted on the AH.[/b] To start a trade, contact me via PM and we will talk! Thank you very much![/size] [LIST][*][size=3]I'm ALWAYS interested in gene and breed scrolls, specially in Iridescent, Shimmer, Crystal, Facet, Coatl, Skydancer, Circuit, Okapi and Spines, also but not so specially in Ripple, Current, Gembond, Smoke, Wildclaw, Ridgeback and Spiral. Sometimes I can also accept Boon of fertility and Tri-Color Scatterscrolls. [/size] [*] [size=3]Any kind of unhatched egg will be wellcome, also, Swipp's Swap Stand stuff and, of course, retired items as old festival's familiars and apparel; elusive familiars as Coarsefur Yeti, Wolf capes and any kind of alchemical stuff can be great and every marketplace's gem stuff will be higly appreciated.[/size][/LIST] [center][img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/14w69p2.jpg[/img][/center] [size=3]If you have an idea or are searching the perfect style for your dragon, contact with me via PM and keep in mind the site rules about skins and accents. Explain your project, remember that I can't read your mind to see what exactly do you want, so spare no details :P I will keep the right to decline any request for any reason. Sounds harsh, but it's necessary :C During the work process, we will work together with sketches, color tests and previews in your dragons. [b]You will always need to provide the blueprints![/b] Prices will be, [b]for re-colorings or minor edits of my common skins and accents: 500G. [/b]Retired or limited stuff won't be considered as editable work. [b]For new accents: 700G[/b] (up to 30% dragon’s cover). [b]For new skins or skicents: 900G[/b] (up to 100% dragon cover with or without transparent effects). [b]I will always keep the original png [/b]to avoiding art stealing or re-impressions under another authorship. The time invested in the project can vary depending of my real life stuff or design's difficulty. [b]I won't accept more than 2 commissions at the same time[/b][/size]
10ponbb.png

Welcome to the Ashfall Clan Skins and Accents Shop!

English is not my first language, excuse me if I commit some mistake
I’m at +9 hours from FR, please be patient if I don't answer your posts immediately.

Some rules below... Because there always must be rules!

2u8kt2e.jpg

Please do not ask me to hold accents for you
Once purchased, you are free to do whatever you want with your copy

I will submit the accents or skins for approval when 5 to 10 slots are filled

The price of accents will be 600G, skins 700G, when 10 copies are made.
If only 5 copies are made, the accents will cost 700G, and the skins, 800G. No treasure will be accepted.

If you are interested in a work currently not disposable for sale, send me a single blueprint + 600G
and I will make a copy only for you. Retired skins or accents won't be reprinted using this way.

10eo7b8.jpg

I will only accept trade from the people on Mixed Slots of the Pre-order section, people who have ordered custom works or people interested in the stuff posted on the AH. To start a trade, contact me via PM and we will talk! Thank you very much!

• I'm ALWAYS interested in gene and breed scrolls, specially in Iridescent, Shimmer, Crystal, Facet, Coatl, Skydancer, Circuit, Okapi and Spines, also but not so specially in Ripple, Current, Gembond, Smoke, Wildclaw, Ridgeback and Spiral. Sometimes I can also accept Boon of fertility and Tri-Color Scatterscrolls.

• Any kind of unhatched egg will be wellcome, also, Swipp's Swap Stand stuff and, of course, retired items as old festival's familiars and apparel; elusive familiars as Coarsefur Yeti, Wolf capes and any kind of alchemical stuff can be great and every marketplace's gem stuff will be higly appreciated.

14w69p2.jpg

If you have an idea or are searching the perfect style for your dragon, contact with me via PM and keep in mind the site rules about skins and accents. Explain your project, remember that I can't read your mind to see what exactly do you want, so spare no details :P

I will keep the right to decline any request for any reason. Sounds harsh, but it's necessary :C

During the work process, we will work together with sketches, color tests and previews in your dragons.

You will always need to provide the blueprints!

Prices will be, for re-colorings or minor edits of my common skins and accents: 500G. Retired or limited stuff won't be considered as editable work. For new accents: 700G (up to 30% dragon’s cover). For new skins or skicents: 900G (up to 100% dragon cover with or without transparent effects).

I will always keep the original png to avoiding art stealing or re-impressions under another authorship.

The time invested in the project can vary depending of my real life stuff or design's difficulty.

I won't accept more than 2 commissions at the same time

ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
[center][img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/afbnmx.jpg[/img] [font=system][size=3][b]Gem Slots:[/b] Previous payment of Gem Slots will be needed to purchase the blueprints! [b]Mixed slots:[/b] people here can pay with gems, treasure or a mix of both, can also trying to start a trade, using my wishlist on the first post. Every round will start when previous rounds are full, more rounds will be added if there still have enough interest! [u][b]I will ping you when the payment will be necessary![/b][/u][/font][/size] ----- ----- [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/2dkphd.jpg[/img] [IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-zdBXnvqkgtA/VLKKlWrctsI/AAAAAAAAFnY/BLxBhwEoZkc/s1600/soldout.png[/IMG][/center]
afbnmx.jpg

Gem Slots: Previous payment of Gem Slots will be needed to purchase the blueprints!
Mixed slots: people here can pay with gems, treasure or a mix of both,
can also trying to start a trade, using my wishlist on the first post.

Every round will start when previous rounds are full, more rounds
will be added if there still have enough interest!

I will ping you when the payment will be necessary!

2dkphd.jpg

soldout.png

ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
[center][img]http://oi62.tinypic.com/xbbvox.jpg[/img][/center] [b]FR released[/b] ----- [font=system][size=3]This accents and skins have been released for FR as festival skins.[/size][/font] [columns][skin=5494] [font=system][size=3]Flameforger's Festival 2014[/size][/font][nextcol][/columns] [b]Skins & Accents[/b] ----- [font=system][size=3]This works will be available for reprints as long as there are enough interest.[/size][/font] [columns][skin=11112] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 6[/size][/font] [nextcol] [skin=11644] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 40[/size][/font] [nextcol] [skin=11645] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 30[/size][/font] [nextcol] [skin=11646] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 40[/size][/font] [nextcol] [skin=12245] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 30[/size][/font] [/columns] [b]Limited Skins & Accents[/b] ----- [font=system][size=3]This festival-themed works won't be reprinted once finished it's time as preorders.[/size][/font] [columns][skin=6807] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 30[/size] ROR 2014 HM[/font] [nextcol] [skin=11406] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 31[/size] BSJ 2015 HM[/font] [nextcol] [skin=11407] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 30 BSJ 2015[/size][/font] [nextcol] [skin=11643] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 10 BSJ 2015[/size][/font] [nextcol] [SKIN=12075] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 10 TCF 2015[/size][/font] [nextcol] [SKIN=14195] [font=system][size=3][b]copies[/b]: 60 ROR 2015[/size][/font] [/columns]
xbbvox.jpg

FR released
This accents and skins have been released for FR as festival skins.

Flameforger's Festival

Skins & Accents
This works will be available for reprints as long as there are enough interest.

copies: 6

copies: 40

copies: 30

copies: 40

Limited Skins & Accents
This festival-themed works won't be reprinted once finished it's time as preorders.

ROR 2014 HM

copies: 31
BSJ 2015 HM

BSJ 2015

copies: 10
BSJ 2015

copies: 10
TCF 2015

copies: 60
ROR 2015

ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
[center][img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/m6oo9.jpg[/img][/center] [font=system][size=3]Pinging all the users who have been interested or supported my skin and accents! If you want to been added to receive notices about new skins or accents, reprints or updates, ping me on this topic. If you want to be removed from this list, just PM me ;) Thank you very much for your interest and support! @Sadey @Ravenwind @NowViewing @Pesticide @MadoraFu @Epsereth @Irii @WhiteMantis @Seafoam @Luunai @Spilledink @Vhyxalas @Maye @Snowy @Zelai @Zerosvalmont @Soleil @Auctor @namuu @Akihiko @Lishadra @Niharike @Aeonox @Ignacio @Clavicado @snowpea @Lucatri @Rubellite @Stenvela @Heathers @Jinkx @Masumi @JD1620 @Faileas @SerpentineSage @Draxia @anhbon921 @Prabha @HollowedAngel @Jazz @Handsome @Astraya @Veracity @beckyh2112 @Kent @BatCrooks @Argonaut @Kettlehead @butcherbaby @Seeker @Incarnate @SabakiH @Shian @Destroya @Reborn @Zaefyra @Scream @H0RR0R @Kintsy, @Koneko, @Ikunoche @Mercendia @Pelistorm @Macabre @cyrallia @bash @Grit @Oszs @LetmebeLost @Pecha @Kardi @Aisa @seepratintti @mus @BlackMistress @BloodyAngel12 @naphy @SafiraThePanther @Ruurin @Pseudoscience @kuninaga - Pings for butterfires collection: @Malis (white/silver) @Oszs - Pings for "Censer's priestess" skins and accents collection: @LetmebeLost @reliquiaen @rubyredtan @Blackhearted @Grit @felistopaz @Jaye @butcherbaby @Vulpen @Naitochan @AuroraAustralis @asterope @felistopaz [center][img]http://oi59.tinypic.com/sb81v9.jpg[/img][/center] [font=system][size=3]If you are interested in one of my regular accents or skins but can't afford the price at this moment, you can request to be added to the reprint list for this skin or accent, if there is enough interest on it, I will start new pre-order rounds in the future and will ping you when this happens ;) - Butterfire for Male Imp: @tunatuna @MusicalMaladies @Maki @spiderling @Kardi - Butterfire for Female Imp: @serpentofmoe @spiderling - Bone Collector reprint: @Noivurn @OverlordFreya @CakeOn @ElectricPegasus @Panicat - Bone Seeker reprint: @Noivurn @OverlordFreya @butcherbaby @ElectricPegasus @Panicat - Golden Tabby Coatl: @Morphini[/size][/font] ------ [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit?pli=1#gid=0][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZdkXYy5.png[/img][/url][/center]
m6oo9.jpg

Pinging all the users who have been interested or supported my skin and accents! If you want to been added to receive notices about new skins or accents, reprints or updates, ping me on this topic. If you want to be removed from this list, just PM me ;)

Thank you very much for your interest and support!

@Sadey @Ravenwind @NowViewing @Pesticide @MadoraFu @Epsereth @Irii @WhiteMantis @Seafoam @Luunai @Spilledink @Vhyxalas @Maye @Snowy @Zelai @Zerosvalmont @Soleil @Auctor @namuu @Akihiko @Lishadra @Niharike @Aeonox @Ignacio @Clavicado @snowpea @Lucatri @Rubellite @Stenvela @Heathers @Jinkx @Masumi @JD1620 @Faileas @SerpentineSage @Draxia @anhbon921 @Prabha @HollowedAngel @Jazz @Handsome @Astraya @Veracity @beckyh2112 @Kent @BatCrooks @Argonaut @Kettlehead @butcherbaby @Seeker @Incarnate @SabakiH @Shian @Destroya @Reborn @Zaefyra @Scream @H0RR0R @Kintsy, @Koneko, @Ikunoche @Mercendia @Pelistorm @Macabre @cyrallia @bash @Grit @Oszs @LetmebeLost @Pecha @Kardi @Aisa @seepratintti @mus @BlackMistress @BloodyAngel12 @naphy @SafiraThePanther @Ruurin @Pseudoscience @kuninaga

- Pings for butterfires collection: @Malis (white/silver) @Oszs
- Pings for "Censer's priestess" skins and accents collection: @LetmebeLost @reliquiaen @rubyredtan @Blackhearted @Grit @felistopaz @Jaye @butcherbaby @Vulpen @Naitochan @AuroraAustralis @asterope @felistopaz

sb81v9.jpg

If you are interested in one of my regular accents or skins but can't afford the price at this moment, you can request to be added to the reprint list for this skin or accent, if there is enough interest on it, I will start new pre-order rounds in the future and will ping you when this happens ;)

- Butterfire for Male Imp: @tunatuna @MusicalMaladies @Maki @spiderling @Kardi
- Butterfire for Female Imp: @serpentofmoe @spiderling
- Bone Collector reprint: @Noivurn @OverlordFreya @CakeOn @ElectricPegasus @Panicat
- Bone Seeker reprint: @Noivurn @OverlordFreya @butcherbaby @ElectricPegasus @Panicat
- Golden Tabby Coatl: @Morphini

ZdkXYy5.png
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel Could I be put down for a slot for Mysterious Lights, for T if possible?
@Eryel Could I be put down for a slot for Mysterious Lights, for T if possible?
@WhiteMantis, do you want Gems or Mixed slot?
@WhiteMantis, do you want Gems or Mixed slot?
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel
One Slot of Mysterious Lights, please :3 Can do gems or treasure, whichever you prefer.
@Eryel
One Slot of Mysterious Lights, please :3 Can do gems or treasure, whichever you prefer.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@Soleil, thank you very much! I will add you to gems slot then :)
@Soleil, thank you very much! I will add you to gems slot then :)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel
I'd love a slot for Ghostly Hieroglyph, please~ c:
@Eryel
I'd love a slot for Ghostly Hieroglyph, please~ c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Eryel
Great, let me know when you need the payment :)
@Eryel
Great, let me know when you need the payment :)
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63