Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | AC- Meet the Censer's Priestess, ROR!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63
@Akihiko haha, I can understand this sensation! XD Treasure then! you're added! ^^

@herongale @Nymphalidae @Epsereth @snowy @Maye @Akihiko

The round two is almost full (there's only one gem slot free), you can start the paiments, as soon as I have enought gems, your blueprints will be purchased and sended for confirmation. Thank you all for your purchase! :)
@Akihiko haha, I can understand this sensation! XD Treasure then! you're added! ^^

@herongale @Nymphalidae @Epsereth @snowy @Maye @Akihiko

The round two is almost full (there's only one gem slot free), you can start the paiments, as soon as I have enought gems, your blueprints will be purchased and sended for confirmation. Thank you all for your purchase! :)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
^ up!
^ up!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel
Can I get a treasure slot on Mysterious lights?
@Eryel
Can I get a treasure slot on Mysterious lights?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere, of course, as there aren't free treasure slots on this round, I will put you on the round 3, ok? :)
@Amphiptere, of course, as there aren't free treasure slots on this round, I will put you on the round 3, ok? :)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel I'm confused, why was I pinged?
@Eryel I'm confused, why was I pinged?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Eryel let me get a treasure spot for the imp skin and a gem slot for the coatl skin?
@Eryel let me get a treasure spot for the imp skin and a gem slot for the coatl skin?
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Eryel ohhh, put me down for a copy of Mysterious Lights please~
@Eryel ohhh, put me down for a copy of Mysterious Lights please~
@Cyrya I just made a general ping using the G.A.S.P list (general accent & skin pinglist) under the "all breeds", "festival skins" or "accents/skins for Imperial or coatls" cathegories. I added a link in the pic above the pings, if you want to edit your appearance there, sorry for the inconvenience.

@Azremiel, I added you in a gem slot on the round 3, thanks!

@Niharike, no problem, you're added to the round 1 of Ghostly Hyeroglyph, but I have two accent for imperials, Mysterious lights for female, and Boneyard's pilgrim for males, which of the two do you mean?
@Cyrya I just made a general ping using the G.A.S.P list (general accent & skin pinglist) under the "all breeds", "festival skins" or "accents/skins for Imperial or coatls" cathegories. I added a link in the pic above the pings, if you want to edit your appearance there, sorry for the inconvenience.

@Azremiel, I added you in a gem slot on the round 3, thanks!

@Niharike, no problem, you're added to the round 1 of Ghostly Hyeroglyph, but I have two accent for imperials, Mysterious lights for female, and Boneyard's pilgrim for males, which of the two do you mean?
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel I meant mysterious lights for female I already have boneyard XD
@Eryel I meant mysterious lights for female I already have boneyard XD
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@Niharike Douh!! XD Sorry! You're in! Thank you very much!
@Niharike Douh!! XD Sorry! You're in! Thank you very much!
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 62 63