Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | AC- Meet the Censer's Priestess, ROR!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Eryel Mixed, please!
@Eryel Mixed, please!
Done @WhiteMantis! Thank you very much!! ^___^
Done @WhiteMantis! Thank you very much!! ^___^
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel i would love a slot for Mysterious lights! one question though, does mixed slot mean a mixture of treasure and gems, or can i pay in pure treasure? because at the moment i have very few gems on me. :')
@Eryel i would love a slot for Mysterious lights! one question though, does mixed slot mean a mixture of treasure and gems, or can i pay in pure treasure? because at the moment i have very few gems on me. :')
@cr1tikal Thank you very much! With a mixed slot you can pay with gems or treasure, even with a mix of both (using the gem/treasure ratio described in the rules) so, you can pay in pure treasure without problem ;)
@cr1tikal Thank you very much! With a mixed slot you can pay with gems or treasure, even with a mix of both (using the gem/treasure ratio described in the rules) so, you can pay in pure treasure without problem ;)
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel

Can you put me down for 2 slots of Mysterious Lights? I'll pay with Gems when I get them.

@Shiniillumi

Adding myself as a reminder.
@Eryel

Can you put me down for 2 slots of Mysterious Lights? I'll pay with Gems when I get them.

@Shiniillumi

Adding myself as a reminder.
@Eryel I'd like a slot for one, please!
@Eryel I'd like a slot for one, please!
@Eryel
I'd like a gem slot for myterious lights, please! :D
@Eryel
I'd like a gem slot for myterious lights, please! :D
1MxOfPe.pnge7r9vup.png9yQjudC.png
@Eryel

I'd like a slot for Mysterious lights Please!
@Eryel

I'd like a slot for Mysterious lights Please!
image.pngr5CjlMV.gif
@ShiniIllumi, @CarmineCranes thank you very much! ^^

@namuu, thank you very much! but I need to know if you want Mysterious lights, Gostly Hyeroglyph or Boneyar'ds Pilgrim and what kind of payment do you prefer :P

@irii Thanks! do you prefer gems or treasure? Treasure slot for first round are over, you will start the second if you want this kind of payment.
@ShiniIllumi, @CarmineCranes thank you very much! ^^

@namuu, thank you very much! but I need to know if you want Mysterious lights, Gostly Hyeroglyph or Boneyar'ds Pilgrim and what kind of payment do you prefer :P

@irii Thanks! do you prefer gems or treasure? Treasure slot for first round are over, you will start the second if you want this kind of payment.
ZbNAjCO.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
dEe2UrM.png
5OBxblq.png
o0Zkizq.gif
@Eryel Sorry ;o;!! I want Mysterious lights skin gem slot!!! Thank you!!!
@Eryel Sorry ;o;!! I want Mysterious lights skin gem slot!!! Thank you!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63