Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Skin Artists Help and Discussion Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Here's what I'm working on right now! [img]http://i.gyazo.com/19ee7c18a6dd2e01a88a5626a3d0b53b.png[/img] All the fiddly linework is done, so now I just have to...make it look good? XD But I might put it aside for a bit and work on some other ideas I've had, too...I always have like 4-5 different ideas going at once, in various states of "is this even worth finishing, idk."
Here's what I'm working on right now!

19ee7c18a6dd2e01a88a5626a3d0b53b.png

All the fiddly linework is done, so now I just have to...make it look good? XD But I might put it aside for a bit and work on some other ideas I've had, too...I always have like 4-5 different ideas going at once, in various states of "is this even worth finishing, idk."
Kent's Accents - tumblr
@Kent holy schnitzel that looks good son ouo;;

You should do silver with green orbs too, it'll look so nice~

Everyone's posting their wips and have tablets and here I am trying to get one line straight on a touchpad XDD;;;;
@Kent holy schnitzel that looks good son ouo;;

You should do silver with green orbs too, it'll look so nice~

Everyone's posting their wips and have tablets and here I am trying to get one line straight on a touchpad XDD;;;;
@kent
Really nice work~ I love how intricate it is. Love the details~
@kent
Really nice work~ I love how intricate it is. Love the details~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri @Kent
Ooh, I like where these are going.

@ all
I've started adding helpful links to the OP! If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm also looking for a link to tumblr accent previewer tutorial, if someone has it.
@frostkingdemetri @Kent
Ooh, I like where these are going.

@ all
I've started adding helpful links to the OP! If you have any suggestions, let me know. I'm also looking for a link to tumblr accent previewer tutorial, if someone has it.
bsOo7ST.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
595bwIn.png
@labcoat I remember something about an accent previewer that people could upload their accents but I think it was against site rules and it was taken down, but people can do it for their own from what I'm told.
@labcoat I remember something about an accent previewer that people could upload their accents but I think it was against site rules and it was taken down, but people can do it for their own from what I'm told.
@TomSuke
Hm, not recalling that. Anyways, an individual one for WIPs or ones not on site yet are what I meant, one like this.
@TomSuke
Hm, not recalling that. Anyways, an individual one for WIPs or ones not on site yet are what I meant, one like this.
bsOo7ST.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
595bwIn.png
@labcoat It was a few months ago; I remember wanting to sign up for it it was for wips/unfinished not on the site yet and I remember that user taking it down because of that but not for sure. It was cool because you'd send him your accent and he uploads it and it was organized by species/gender with a preview it was pretty gnarly. I can't remember who was doing it though.
@labcoat It was a few months ago; I remember wanting to sign up for it it was for wips/unfinished not on the site yet and I remember that user taking it down because of that but not for sure. It was cool because you'd send him your accent and he uploads it and it was organized by species/gender with a preview it was pretty gnarly. I can't remember who was doing it though.
Anybody know how to make part of an accent transparent? ;-; I've got a couple of accent ideas I'd love to incorporate it into. Do you just paint the part you want transparent white?

For example, uh, in the Pestilent Acolyte accent or the other Riot of Rot female wildclaw one, or that kite skin for female imps, or that sushi accent for male spirals.
Anybody know how to make part of an accent transparent? ;-; I've got a couple of accent ideas I'd love to incorporate it into. Do you just paint the part you want transparent white?

For example, uh, in the Pestilent Acolyte accent or the other Riot of Rot female wildclaw one, or that kite skin for female imps, or that sushi accent for male spirals.
back from a long hiatus :B
@soots If you want to make certain parts of the dragon appear transparent, then you're correct you just have to color that section white and lighten the lines and shadows appropriately.
@soots If you want to make certain parts of the dragon appear transparent, then you're correct you just have to color that section white and lighten the lines and shadows appropriately.
@kanamine Oh, you're allowed to adjust the lines/shadows? I guess as long as they're still clearly visible?
@kanamine Oh, you're allowed to adjust the lines/shadows? I guess as long as they're still clearly visible?
back from a long hiatus :B
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13