Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | "Tangled Up" - Wooly spiral accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Goldlake Absolutely, but you're gonna have a wait a few days! I have no copies right now, but I submitted it for reprints just yesterday. :D
Do you want to pay in treasure or in gems?
@Goldlake Absolutely, but you're gonna have a wait a few days! I have no copies right now, but I submitted it for reprints just yesterday. :D
Do you want to pay in treasure or in gems?
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
I don't mind waiting ^^
Could I pay in treasure
@KatieOurMatie
I don't mind waiting ^^
Could I pay in treasure
aa_by_goldenwynter1-dclr9c7.png
@Goldlake No problem. I've put your name down for it, and I'll be in touch once the accents have been made. You can pay me then. Thanks! :D
@Goldlake No problem. I've put your name down for it, and I'll be in touch once the accents have been made. You can pay me then. Thanks! :D
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie - Ping me if you ever release a Christmas-coloured version (something like red, white, and green striping?) of this accent for a male Spiral.
@KatieOurMatie - Ping me if you ever release a Christmas-coloured version (something like red, white, and green striping?) of this accent for a male Spiral.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Ah, I can't say that I'm planning on doing more recolours of these, to be honest. I can mark your name down for it though, in case I ever change my mind. But yeah, just so that you're aware, it's not likely that I'll make something like that.
@Spooner Ah, I can't say that I'm planning on doing more recolours of these, to be honest. I can mark your name down for it though, in case I ever change my mind. But yeah, just so that you're aware, it's not likely that I'll make something like that.
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie - Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. But if you do release a Christmas version later down the track, let me know!
@KatieOurMatie - Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from. But if you do release a Christmas version later down the track, let me know!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Cassichu and @Goldlake, The blue variation for males is now available! If you're still interested, I'd like to ask that you send me payment before I send out the accents to you. No need to reply here, just skip straight to PMing me with payment. There's a copy waiting for both of you. :D

Edit: Oh, as a reminder, that'll be either 500 gems or 300k treasure.

@Cassichu and @Goldlake, The blue variation for males is now available! If you're still interested, I'd like to ask that you send me payment before I send out the accents to you. No need to reply here, just skip straight to PMing me with payment. There's a copy waiting for both of you. :D

Edit: Oh, as a reminder, that'll be either 500 gems or 300k treasure.

sig2.png
@KatieourMatie

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THESE!!! OwO

Pink male and female if possible ^_^

Would you be making it in purple by any chance or with other breeds?
@KatieourMatie

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED FOR THESE!!! OwO

Pink male and female if possible ^_^

Would you be making it in purple by any chance or with other breeds?
RWlcD2X.png
@sarcastickitten So glad you like them! :D I don't have any immediate plans to do any more recolours, but you never know, I might change my mind about that somewhere down the line. c:

And I currently don't have the pink male version in stock, but I do have it in blue and silver, if you might be interested in one of those? Also, would you like to pay in gems or in treasure?
@sarcastickitten So glad you like them! :D I don't have any immediate plans to do any more recolours, but you never know, I might change my mind about that somewhere down the line. c:

And I currently don't have the pink male version in stock, but I do have it in blue and silver, if you might be interested in one of those? Also, would you like to pay in gems or in treasure?
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

I am so glad you responded!! I just realized your last post was back in Sept ^_^; I was a little worried I would have to wade through the AH for one of these beauties

I would love the blue male and pink female and I would be paying in gems.

Eventually I am going to need one of each ^_^
@KatieOurMatie

I am so glad you responded!! I just realized your last post was back in Sept ^_^; I was a little worried I would have to wade through the AH for one of these beauties

I would love the blue male and pink female and I would be paying in gems.

Eventually I am going to need one of each ^_^
RWlcD2X.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9