Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | "Tangled Up" - Wooly spiral accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nayya Great! I'll be in touch once it's made, then.
@Nayya Great! I'll be in touch once it's made, then.
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie always : )
@KatieOurMatie always : )
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Yoyce Nice. I'll let you know when it's available so. c:
@Yoyce Nice. I'll let you know when it's available so. c:
sig2.png
@Nayya and @Yoyce, Tangled Up - Blue is now available! You can pay with either 500 gems or 225k treasure.

@Nayya and @Yoyce, Tangled Up - Blue is now available! You can pay with either 500 gems or 225k treasure.

sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie Awesome! Will send treasure in few minutes. : )
@KatieOurMatie Awesome! Will send treasure in few minutes. : )

lBPJhp2.gif
Hey @Morphini, I have enough gems to get the silver Tangled Up. Are you still interested?
Hey @Morphini, I have enough gems to get the silver Tangled Up. Are you still interested?
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie yes I super am! I'm in hospital and stuck on just my phone at the moment so if you don't mind can you pm me details? I will pay etc through that.
@KatieOurMatie yes I super am! I'm in hospital and stuck on just my phone at the moment so if you don't mind can you pm me details? I will pay etc through that.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Morphini Sure thing!
@Morphini Sure thing!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie Hi there! Your Tangled Up accents and my love for Spirals need each other. Any chance to buy the Silver version for the old price? I've seen it in AH for 300k.
@KatieOurMatie Hi there! Your Tangled Up accents and my love for Spirals need each other. Any chance to buy the Silver version for the old price? I've seen it in AH for 300k.

lBPJhp2.gif
@Yoyce Sure thing! Send over payment whenever you like and I'll send one your way.
@Yoyce Sure thing! Send over payment whenever you like and I'll send one your way.
sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9