Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | "Tangled Up" - Wooly spiral accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie I see You prefer gems, but when the treasure payment will be available I'm soo buying at least one or two or one of each! x)
@KatieOurMatie I see You prefer gems, but when the treasure payment will be available I'm soo buying at least one or two or one of each! x)
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Yoyce Great! :D Any idea which ones you might want? Just so that I can properly put your name down on the reservation lists. You can change your mind about them any time.
@Yoyce Great! :D Any idea which ones you might want? Just so that I can properly put your name down on the reservation lists. You can change your mind about them any time.
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie I have the awesome red already (and here is my little (click) mwitten) and I think from others I like the blue most, so please only for the blue now as I have to gather more treasure. I'll be definitely interested in pink and silver too, I'll just wait a little bit. ^^
@KatieOurMatie I have the awesome red already (and here is my little (click) mwitten) and I think from others I like the blue most, so please only for the blue now as I have to gather more treasure. I'll be definitely interested in pink and silver too, I'll just wait a little bit. ^^
4b5d64bcb28f68557063b5cce7d56167.png < Visit Very Happy Wildclaws!

lBPJhp2.gif
@Yoyce Oh, wow, it looks perfect with Mruczek's colouring, and with the flower crown! It's kinda dorky, but it actually makes me really happy in such a silly way, seeing people putting my accents to good use. c:
Geting to funds for all four accents may take a while, so not to worry. There's no rush.
@Yoyce Oh, wow, it looks perfect with Mruczek's colouring, and with the flower crown! It's kinda dorky, but it actually makes me really happy in such a silly way, seeing people putting my accents to good use. c:
Geting to funds for all four accents may take a while, so not to worry. There's no rush.
sig2.png
bump
bump
sig2.png
^
^
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie I have personally no interest in the accent, but a rainbow version would sure be cute :D [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-apnIur5q7UY/UTUP0vaZ4bI/AAAAAAAAHwI/wYPyh4tDY8w/s400/yarn+ball_4march.jpg[/img]
@KatieOurMatie
I have personally no interest in the accent, but a rainbow version would sure be cute :D

yarn+ball_4march.jpg
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora Now that's a good idea. Filling out orders for four separate accents is a little bit much at the moment though, so maybe another time. c:
@Takora Now that's a good idea. Filling out orders for four separate accents is a little bit much at the moment though, so maybe another time. c:
sig2.png
^
^
sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9