Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | "Tangled Up" - Wooly spiral accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@sarcastickitten Heh, well I pretty much always have fr open in the background, I just haven't paid much attention to accents lately. c: I'll go and set up the trade, so!
@sarcastickitten Heh, well I pretty much always have fr open in the background, I just haven't paid much attention to accents lately. c: I'll go and set up the trade, so!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie
I love these SO HARD. Once she's awake, I'm going to see if the wife's game for another gem purchase so I can get one, but I'm not sure which one!!
@KatieOurMatie
I love these SO HARD. Once she's awake, I'm going to see if the wife's game for another gem purchase so I can get one, but I'm not sure which one!!
Valentines1_zpsuzkpet6x.png
@CalicoProfessor Ahh, I'm so glad that you like! Thank you! :D Just so you know, I currently have blue and silver for males and pink for females in stock, and I'd be more than happy to accept treasure payments for them, if you want any of those ones!
@CalicoProfessor Ahh, I'm so glad that you like! Thank you! :D Just so you know, I currently have blue and silver for males and pink for females in stock, and I'd be more than happy to accept treasure payments for them, if you want any of those ones!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie Excellent! I'll let you know later today. :D
@KatieOurMatie Excellent! I'll let you know later today. :D
@KatieOurMatie

Sllightly belatedly but I'm all set to get a one of the pink female accents from you!
@KatieOurMatie

Sllightly belatedly but I'm all set to get a one of the pink female accents from you!
@CalicoProfessor Perfect! I'll set up the CR!
@CalicoProfessor Perfect! I'll set up the CR!
sig2.png
@KatieOurMatie

I would be incredibly interested in a blue one for both male and female, but it'll be a little while before I can spring for the gems. These are sooooooo perfect though!!!!!!!! FR needs more knitting.
@KatieOurMatie

I would be incredibly interested in a blue one for both male and female, but it'll be a little while before I can spring for the gems. These are sooooooo perfect though!!!!!!!! FR needs more knitting.
EBs1WDl.png
@mibykurl I'm afraid I don't have any blue female accents in stock right now, but I do have the blue male! The only accent for the female I have right now is the pink one, if you might be interested in that.
@mibykurl I'm afraid I don't have any blue female accents in stock right now, but I do have the blue male! The only accent for the female I have right now is the pink one, if you might be interested in that.
sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9