Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cry's coatl accents | PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Finne

Hi, the accent has come in and I'll be holding a copy for you until whenever you're able to send in payment for it. ^^
@Finne

Hi, the accent has come in and I'll be holding a copy for you until whenever you're able to send in payment for it. ^^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia
Hey hey! Ugh, for some reason I didn't get the earlier ping :C Thanks for holding, I'm only short of 25 gems :' > Will send payment asap!
@crystallofolia
Hey hey! Ugh, for some reason I didn't get the earlier ping :C Thanks for holding, I'm only short of 25 gems :' > Will send payment asap!
733EAYl.png
You should definitely make that glitterbelly one for skydancers too!
You should definitely make that glitterbelly one for skydancers too!
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
@crystallofolia hi there, is Mo' Stars Cluster M still in stock? I checked that AH but thought I'd ask just in case the listings timed out or whatnot.
Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for new accents! You make such cute ones! :)
@crystallofolia hi there, is Mo' Stars Cluster M still in stock? I checked that AH but thought I'd ask just in case the listings timed out or whatnot.
Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for new accents! You make such cute ones! :)
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Zyll

Ah, thank you! I've added you to my general pinglist but unfortunately I haven't been able to update this thread due to some irl issues, so I'm actually out of stock atm. I could potentially add you to a second run slot if you'd like, though I might possibly end up foregoing preorders and just self submit the second run + the first run of the female variant. ^^

@Valrigard

I'll definitely consider it!

I imagine it would be easier to met the 30% or less coverage restrictions with Skydancers, because as it is I'm pretty sure I'll have to edit the Coatl version.
@Zyll

Ah, thank you! I've added you to my general pinglist but unfortunately I haven't been able to update this thread due to some irl issues, so I'm actually out of stock atm. I could potentially add you to a second run slot if you'd like, though I might possibly end up foregoing preorders and just self submit the second run + the first run of the female variant. ^^

@Valrigard

I'll definitely consider it!

I imagine it would be easier to met the 30% or less coverage restrictions with Skydancers, because as it is I'm pretty sure I'll have to edit the Coatl version.
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
^
^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia could i possibly see the Mo' Stars Cluster F on this girl: [img]http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af56/elurins/11319389_350_zpsxius6fs5.png[/img]
@crystallofolia could i possibly see the Mo' Stars Cluster F on this girl:

11319389_350_zpsxius6fs5.png
6UvQBco.pngMlmX2Dr.png6UvQBco.png
@crystallofolia

I'd be interested in both milky way bellies ^^
@crystallofolia

I'd be interested in both milky way bellies ^^
Hi @crystallofolia
Love your accents! If you'd ever consider making the mo' stars cluster for male or female in a silver version, I'd love a ping. As it is I'll probably end up buying a boy just to put the gold one on XD
Hi @crystallofolia
Love your accents! If you'd ever consider making the mo' stars cluster for male or female in a silver version, I'd love a ping. As it is I'll probably end up buying a boy just to put the gold one on XD
LgwNYVn.png
[size=2]@indis Sorry for taking a while to get back to you! [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/ffa5597b0d14db10ec26b8d7934f1e77/tumblr_inline_nlg0bgJlnm1qlieig_500.png[/img] @Violette If you're still interested I'll add you to their ping list! I'm probably going to submit the male version soon-ish after I edit a few things. @Smalldoll Thank you! I technically have a silver version for both finished but it didn't get much interest when I was attempting to first run them, unfortunately. [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e9cd4580b0e132bde9ccd19dae2f18cb/tumblr_inline_nlg0e4wAMX1qlieig_500.png[/img]
@indis

Sorry for taking a while to get back to you!

tumblr_inline_nlg0bgJlnm1qlieig_500.png

@Violette

If you're still interested I'll add you to their ping list! I'm probably going to submit the male version soon-ish after I edit a few things.

@Smalldoll

Thank you!

I technically have a silver version for both finished but it didn't get much interest when I was attempting to first run them, unfortunately.

tumblr_inline_nlg0e4wAMX1qlieig_500.png
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41