Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cry's coatl accents | PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@crystallofolia *_* I need a male version for my boy Lucius so badly! If you don't ever get enough interest I may have to just pay for a freakin' blueprint myself omg
@crystallofolia *_* I need a male version for my boy Lucius so badly! If you don't ever get enough interest I may have to just pay for a freakin' blueprint myself omg
LgwNYVn.png
@crystallofolia I'm extremely interested in Mo' Stars Cluster F, Star Chain and Milkyway Glitterbelly for both F and M. djkgjkfd Stars are my favourite things forever ;;; Your accents are absolutely adorable.

Oh, and if you have a general ping list, I want in on it! :D
@crystallofolia I'm extremely interested in Mo' Stars Cluster F, Star Chain and Milkyway Glitterbelly for both F and M. djkgjkfd Stars are my favourite things forever ;;; Your accents are absolutely adorable.

Oh, and if you have a general ping list, I want in on it! :D
qD7wxxG.png
@crystallofolia

Yes, I'm still interested in both! (sorry for the slow reply)
@crystallofolia

Yes, I'm still interested in both! (sorry for the slow reply)
@crystallofolia oh gosh it's so cute! can you ping me if you ever decide to publish it?
@crystallofolia oh gosh it's so cute! can you ping me if you ever decide to publish it?
6UvQBco.pngMlmX2Dr.png6UvQBco.png
@crystallofolia

Could I please get on your pinglist?
Can't quite afford one of your lovely accents right now, but I'd certainly love to be able to put one on one of my Coatls in the future!
@crystallofolia

Could I please get on your pinglist?
Can't quite afford one of your lovely accents right now, but I'd certainly love to be able to put one on one of my Coatls in the future!
[size=2]@Kalahira @Spectra @Violette @Cesia @Astraya @Finne @Zyll @Mothstradamus Hello! I'm pinging you to let you know that I've published a new accent, if any of you are possibly still interested.     [columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7300972] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73010/7300972_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [nextcol] [center][skin=9874] MilkWay Glitterbelly[/center][/columns]     [size=2]I've currently 9 copies in the AH for 500g each, but if needed I can pull one or two down for reserves.[/size]
@Kalahira @Spectra @Violette @Cesia
@Astraya @Finne @Zyll @Mothstradamus

Hello! I'm pinging you to let you know that I've published
a new accent, if any of you are possibly still interested.

MilkWay Glitterbelly

I've currently 9 copies in the AH for 500g each,
but if needed I can pull one or two down for reserves.
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia oh my god yes that's gorgeous! I want one, but should I go to the AH or wait for you to pull one? They're gonna be 500g regardless?
@crystallofolia oh my god yes that's gorgeous! I want one, but should I go to the AH or wait for you to pull one? They're gonna be 500g regardless?
qD7wxxG.png
@Cesia

They'll be 500g regardless, so if you already have
the gems you can grab a copy from the AH! ^^

I'd be happy to take one off the AH if you'd prefer
to pay treasure at the current g:t ratio or don't
currently have enough gems at the moment, tho.
@Cesia

They'll be 500g regardless, so if you already have
the gems you can grab a copy from the AH! ^^

I'd be happy to take one off the AH if you'd prefer
to pay treasure at the current g:t ratio or don't
currently have enough gems at the moment, tho.
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia I can grab one off the AH then. Thank youu :D
@crystallofolia I can grab one off the AH then. Thank youu :D
qD7wxxG.png
@crystallofolia

Could I get a ping for the next run of the male glitterbelly? I missed them in the AH :(
@crystallofolia

Could I get a ping for the next run of the male glitterbelly? I missed them in the AH :(
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41