Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cry's coatl accents | PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@crystallofolia put me down for the star cluster male please
@crystallofolia put me down for the star cluster male please
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
@Dragonlady

Added!
@Dragonlady

Added!
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia woops sorry i see now that i forgot to type Mo (want the one with the more sparkle stars) could you please correct it?
And do you want me to send the gems ?
@crystallofolia woops sorry i see now that i forgot to type Mo (want the one with the more sparkle stars) could you please correct it?
And do you want me to send the gems ?
@Dragonlady

Ah, I see! No problem, I'll switch it around in a few seconds. And I'd rather not receive any gems until all the gem slots are filled, so you can hang onto them until then! ^^
@Dragonlady

Ah, I see! No problem, I'll switch it around in a few seconds. And I'd rather not receive any gems until all the gem slots are filled, so you can hang onto them until then! ^^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
thank you! and will do :3
thank you! and will do :3
@crystallofolia ive got enough gems now! I would like to be put down for the Star Cluster F please uwu
@crystallofolia ive got enough gems now! I would like to be put down for the Star Cluster F please uwu
@crystallofolia
do you have a ping list? If so, I'd love to be added for anything new or any updates you do.
@crystallofolia
do you have a ping list? If so, I'd love to be added for anything new or any updates you do.
@Astraya

I didn't at the time, but I've added you to one!

Added two possible accents under new 'interest check' section. I'm somewhat iffy on their actual coverage percentage though. :/
@Astraya

I didn't at the time, but I've added you to one!

Added two possible accents under new 'interest check' section. I'm somewhat iffy on their actual coverage percentage though. :/
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia

Can i get a ping when you open pre-order slots for both the male and female versions of the Milkyway Glitterbelly Accent?
@crystallofolia

Can i get a ping when you open pre-order slots for both the male and female versions of the Milkyway Glitterbelly Accent?
@Kalahira

Will do!
I'm probably going to be tweaking the female variant a little before offering them for preorder, but it most likely won't take long at all.
@Kalahira

Will do!
I'm probably going to be tweaking the female variant a little before offering them for preorder, but it most likely won't take long at all.
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41