Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cry's coatl accents | PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@crystallofolia thank you!! :>
@crystallofolia thank you!! :>
1562ca122aceba74f63dd23c98a100c9ca09d249.gif
Hi! I was lucky to grab one of your lovely Glitterbelly accents, my darling coatl looks so precious with it! I'm wondering if you could ping me for future accents? :) <3
Hi! I was lucky to grab one of your lovely Glitterbelly accents, my darling coatl looks so precious with it! I'm wondering if you could ping me for future accents? :) <3
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@crystallofolia

pinglist please? ;w; I love your accents, they are so lovely.
@crystallofolia

pinglist please? ;w; I love your accents, they are so lovely.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@crystallofolia just a quick question (since I my auctions have been selling relatively slow lately =v=; ) you wouldn't happen to be interested in an item trade would you? I've got a stack of White-Eared Humming birds and a Crimson Silk Veil I could offer. If not then I'll try to get the gems asap! ;v;
@crystallofolia just a quick question (since I my auctions have been selling relatively slow lately =v=; ) you wouldn't happen to be interested in an item trade would you? I've got a stack of White-Eared Humming birds and a Crimson Silk Veil I could offer. If not then I'll try to get the gems asap! ;v;
@SpaceParanoids

Sorry, at the moment I'm only interested in currency
for gene funding. I'd be fine with doing mix payments
of treasure and gems, if that might work out better
for you though!
@SpaceParanoids

Sorry, at the moment I'm only interested in currency
for gene funding. I'd be fine with doing mix payments
of treasure and gems, if that might work out better
for you though!
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
@crystallofolia I currently have no treasure ;v; but if I end up getting enough with the current gem rate I'll definitely tell! Thank you :>
@crystallofolia I currently have no treasure ;v; but if I end up getting enough with the current gem rate I'll definitely tell! Thank you :>
@crystallofolia
ooo, can i be on a general pinglist?
@crystallofolia
ooo, can i be on a general pinglist?
Hi! I'm a little confused as how you do things ;v; Do you have a pinglists for your skins, like reserved spots? Or do you just toss them out on AH? :o IF you have reserve spots I would really like it if you could put me up for Sugarbelly - Pink Lemon <333333 :*
Hi! I'm a little confused as how you do things ;v; Do you have a pinglists for your skins, like reserved spots? Or do you just toss them out on AH? :o IF you have reserve spots I would really like it if you could put me up for Sugarbelly - Pink Lemon <333333 :*
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@crystallofolia

Can I get a spot for Sugarbelly - Blue Raspberry
@crystallofolia

Can I get a spot for Sugarbelly - Blue Raspberry
y0YshUu.png
@Colorwavez

Ah, sorry that's it's somewhat confusing, most of my ordering info is from where I still did pre-orders 90% of the time. D|

Right now I generally only do pre-orders for accents I'm unsure about successfully self-funding, which is why there aren't general slots for most of my interest checks, since in most cases they fill up super slow. For accents that I do self-fund, I hold copies for those on the specific pinglist -- so, yes, I can definitely reserve a copy for you if it ends up approved! ^^

For a time frame regarding arrival, It was submitted on the 14th so it should hopefully come back soon-ish.

@Enoch

Added! ^^
@Colorwavez

Ah, sorry that's it's somewhat confusing, most of my ordering info is from where I still did pre-orders 90% of the time. D|

Right now I generally only do pre-orders for accents I'm unsure about successfully self-funding, which is why there aren't general slots for most of my interest checks, since in most cases they fill up super slow. For accents that I do self-fund, I hold copies for those on the specific pinglist -- so, yes, I can definitely reserve a copy for you if it ends up approved! ^^

For a time frame regarding arrival, It was submitted on the 14th so it should hopefully come back soon-ish.

@Enoch

Added! ^^
          GJXCQNh.gif

accents
YYJ9HPZ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41