Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 579 580
Can you add me to a global pinglist if you have one? Your work is simply lovely!
Can you add me to a global pinglist if you have one? Your work is simply lovely!
nuBhKlu.jpg
@Ringmaster
Could I be added in the pinglist for Ringmaster?
He is so handsome!
@Ringmaster
Could I be added in the pinglist for Ringmaster?
He is so handsome!
@Naamah Sure, and thanks! :)

@Briskvoice Yes, I can! :)
@Naamah Sure, and thanks! :)

@Briskvoice Yes, I can! :)
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
@Kaljaia Finally sent in my payment for PC M accent. Thank you for holding mine!
@Kaljaia Finally sent in my payment for PC M accent. Thank you for holding mine!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Kaljaia Hi! Just wondering; is there any way I could get a copy of Cave Spores? I collect mushroom accents, lol.

ETA: Also, could you put me down for Gilded Scrollwork Gold second run? Thanks :D
@Kaljaia Hi! Just wondering; is there any way I could get a copy of Cave Spores? I collect mushroom accents, lol.

ETA: Also, could you put me down for Gilded Scrollwork Gold second run? Thanks :D
@BatCrooks
Thanks for your interest, but Cave Spores was a custom accent I made for an individual user, and as it's their property I can't reprint it, sorry! I'll put you on the list for the next Guilded run, though :)
@BatCrooks
Thanks for your interest, but Cave Spores was a custom accent I made for an individual user, and as it's their property I can't reprint it, sorry! I'll put you on the list for the next Guilded run, though :)
@Kaljaia No problem, I assumed it was! Thank you!
@Kaljaia No problem, I assumed it was! Thank you!
@Kaljaia

Please put me down for a slot for your Reconstruction skin for male imps? Thank you!
(Also let me know when you need the gems, can send them whenever)
@Kaljaia

Please put me down for a slot for your Reconstruction skin for male imps? Thank you!
(Also let me know when you need the gems, can send them whenever)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah
Ok, you're on the list! :) No gems until I print the accent.
@Tsaiah
Ok, you're on the list! :) No gems until I print the accent.
@Kaljaia Could I be put on the list for Black Scrollwork, Sun-Touched, Knight Gold Imperial M and the swordless Valkyrie Imp F? Just putting them all in the same post. :)
@Kaljaia Could I be put on the list for Black Scrollwork, Sun-Touched, Knight Gold Imperial M and the swordless Valkyrie Imp F? Just putting them all in the same post. :)
A wild dramatic prairie dragon appears!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 579 580